• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What places do you refuse to eat?

nate

Arby's is the worst.  Super cheap white bread, unseasoned meat and cheddar cheese urine.  The cheese is the worst part by far.

So true. The last time I had one of their Beef'n'Cheddar sandwiches, I got sick for like two days. Puking, crapping, diarrhea. It was either coming out of one end or the other. Or sometimes both. Vomit, sour stomach, oily anal leakage.

Taco Bell

Subway

Jimmy Johns

Chilis

Chipotle

Subway has gone down big time.  I worked there in high school when we used to cut all the meats and veggies.  Everything was fresh.  Their eat fresh slogan is a joke now.

whoa...no taco bell?

and no chipotle?

wtf is the matter with you

Hah yeah pretty much any buffet type place... Soup Plantation, Hometown Buffet, Sizzler.  No thanks.

Of the places mentioned here I actually like Chipotle and don't mind Chilis as an inexpensive sit down restaurant, their chips and salsa is good.

Hah yeah pretty much any buffet type place... Soup Plantation, Hometown Buffet, Sizzler.  No thanks.

Of the places mentioned here I actually like Chipotle and don't mind Chilis as an inexpensive sit down restaurant, their chips and salsa is good.

my wife and i stopped at the sizzler in blythe, ca a few years ago when we were heading to spring training...holy sh*t...never again