• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What places do you refuse to eat?

nate

To the "I got sick there people" pretty much every time the last food you ate, or the food that you throw up, is not the food that made you sick.

I don't know what the difference is.  But I get the runs every time I go to Del Taco.  I have no problem with Taco Bell.  /shrug.  And I don't mind Del Taco's food either.  Just the side effects.  I'm thinking one of their spices they put in their food just doesn't agree with me.

Denny's.  It is hard to mess up breakfast, and they really don't, it isn't good or anything but it will do.  One day I saw their nutrition menu and gasped.  Nothing they sell is under 1000 calories and most of it is closer to 1500.  Haven't been back since.

If you throw up from food, it is usually viral. Norovirus which is the common culprit takes minimum 24 hours to take effect. The only real way you could get sick and then immediately throw up food in an hour is if there were chemicals in the food.

I ate the Bajaladas at Wahoo's once and immediately began to feel sick. 20 minutes later I puked up the entire meal and after that I was fine. I'm 100% positive it was the Wahoo's that made me sick. I still go there but I avoid the Bajaladas.

If you throw up from food, it is usually viral. Norovirus which is the common culprit takes minimum 24 hours to take effect. The only real way you could get sick and then immediately throw up food in an hour is if there were chemicals in the food.

I think you need to do more research. Food poisoning usually takes a few hours to 24 hours. 

I ate the Bajaladas at Wahoo's once and immediately began to feel sick. 20 minutes later I puked up the entire meal and after that I was fine. I'm 100% positive it was the Wahoo's that made me sick. I still go there but I avoid the Bajaladas.

I can guarantee that unless they put some massive amounts of chemicals in your food, that you are 100% wrong. No bacteria or virus has an incubation of 20 minutes. Some occurrences can be 4 hours but that is out of the norm.