• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What places do you refuse to eat?

nate

I have been eating beef that way for over a decade Cali and have never gotten sick from it.  The fact is that Beef is very unlikely to get you sick.  Poultry is by far the biggest issue when it comes to food borne illnesses.

When you're older and have a more compromised immune system you may want to start cooking your meat.

Cheese? Grilled onions?

Don't need them. Just a bunch of empty calories and filler that adds $2 to your order. Trust me. Tip your fries over into your tray, and put the packet of spread in that fry holder like you would ketchup. Dip away. It's great. 

Also: ever tried the burger without the meat patty? Practically identical in taste, you wouldn't even know the patty is gone.  

That's why I don't understand the In N Out fanatics. People glam about some secret menu, customizing this and that, but practically everything at that goddamn place tastes the same no matter what you do to your food! Just one big In N Out taste every time.  

Damn, I love In N Out.  You can't get a fast food hamburger than what they make.  They are one of the few places that makes the burgers medium instead of severely well done.

I get a double double with raw onions, no tomato and animal style fries.

You can't get a fast food hamburger than what they make.

Can you explain?

Don't need them. Just a bunch of empty calories and filler that adds $2 to your order. Trust me. Tip your fries over into your tray, and put the packet of spread in that fry holder like you would ketchup. Dip away. It's great. 

Also: ever tried the burger without the meat patty? Practically identical in taste, you wouldn't even know the patty is gone.  

That's why I don't understand the In N Out fanatics. People glam about some secret menu, customizing this and that, but practically everything at that goddamn place tastes the same no matter what you do to your food! Just one big In N Out taste every time.  

Why go to in n out? Why not just sit at home and eat a bowl of thousand island dressing, cause it seems like that's all you can taste.

I am not cheap so I don't mind paying extra.  The cheese is the best part of it actually.

I am not cheap, but I do mind being a fatass. 

And really? The cheese is the best part? The same cheese that you can buy at any store throughout the country is the best part of the fries? 

I really think that says it all. 

I didn't even know he was asian.

That would explain a lot. Native So Cal Asians rave about In N Out. In fact, if you're ever visiting Southern California and want to hear an Asian not stop talking, just go up to a group of them and ask what they think about In N Out. If they slow for a second just say "animal style." Don't forget to bring a big bag of popcorn.

Why go to in n out?

I don't anymore. In fact I can't remember the last time I went. Don't really miss it, either.

So other restaurants have cheese that you cant get anywhere???

Food is about a combination of tastes, they don't have to be exotic ingredients.

I am not a fatass, eating extra calories on fries is not going to kill me any more than eating fries.