• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I think I'm done with this franchise for a bit

Sorry boys I would probably win this because I'm the asshole that lets other assholes know they are dumb.

Funny. I don't see this at all. If you're hated it's because with you Angels baseball is simply rainbows and unicorns. That's really annoying. But someone has to be 24/7 cheerleader. I don't think you're disliked at all.

Meanwhile back at the Rangers board -- Good ole Grigori (Flounder1) is posting up a storm...

http://forum.newbergreport.com/forum/the-newberg-texas-ranger-blog/texas-rangers-the-big-leagues/403558-home-disadvantage

LOL

" don't know why you guys are all bent out of shape over this game. You have to admit this has to be the weakest 13-0 nothing score you've ever seen. Both those home runs barely scraped the top of the fence. If the air wasn't so thin tonight I doubt either one of them would have got out. And even Tom Grieve was commenting about how many of those lucky hits were chalk dusters that were nearly foul. Besides, if they win this game, a 13-0 score is no better than 1-0. Even championship teams go through this every once in awhile. It's baseball. Just rack 'em up and try again tomorrow"

LOL

" don't know why you guys are all bent out of shape over this game. You have to admit this has to be the weakest 13-0 nothing score you've ever seen. Both those home runs barely scraped the top of the fence. If the air wasn't so thin tonight I doubt either one of them would have got out. And even Tom Grieve was commenting about how many of those lucky hits were chalk dusters that were nearly foul. Besides, if they win this game, a 13-0 score is no better than 1-0. Even championship teams go through this every once in awhile. It's baseball. Just rack 'em up and try again tomorrow"

Its funny because he said championship teams

I could be an ass and say as much as trading for Hanson, Joyce, and signing Blanton and Hamilton. JD had his failures. Granted none as bad as Napoli for Wells.

I guess signing GMJ and trading Napoli and Rivera for Wells was a solid statistical move to you.

Reading this is on July 5th so funny.

For a Ranger fan, this is one of my favorite Angelswin threads... Angel fans on the brink of tears, giving up on their team, front office drama, thread drama, Brokeback Mountain quotes... gotta love it. Here, have a Kleenex. Wipe your tears. See if your team can win any games against my Rangers this week.

Angels are undefeated since this thread. Hope Doc never comes back.

Too late. Doc was back an hour ago. Back to a losing streak tomorrow and no offense. :)

I kid, I kid. These self bans are lame. They never work, but sometimes we need 2-3 days to unplug from Angels baseball. I did that this weekend and now I'm ready to watch again. Caught most of tonight's game.

Too late. Doc was back an hour ago. Back to a losing streak tomorrow and no offense. :)

I kid, I kid. These self bans are lame. They never work, but sometimes we need 2-3 days to unplug from Angels baseball. I did that this weekend and now I'm ready to watch again. Caught most of tonight's game.

So since Doc came back, the Angels have been outscored 0-5.

Doc needs to go!

Its hard to imagine how anyone can be proud to be a Rangers fan.  

Or a Mariners fan for that matter.  Wheres that tool who was saying Mariners would be dominant this season.  Cez something.  

Not an M's fan, but I thought they would be much better than they are.  Didn't really expect Cano to suck this bad, especially with Cruz being there.

For a Ranger fan, this is one of my favorite Angelswin threads... Angel fans on the brink of tears, giving up on their team, front office drama, thread drama, Brokeback Mountain quotes... gotta love it. Here, have a Kleenex. Wipe your tears. See if your team can win any games against my Rangers this week.

Ouch, that was a big mark.

Lineup protection might be a bigger myth than Bigfoot.

I can guarantee you if you were to put bat Jeff Mathis, or Bobby Wilson, or that guy the Angels drafted in the first round this year immediately behind Trout, that Trout's walk rate would go up considerably.