• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GI Joke Von Clownstick (Trump): Palin to interview Trump tonight!

it has always been a fear, Clinton still owes Perot a huge thank you.

Regardless, I am always in favor of another candidate.  Even if that candidate is a crazy, rich, arrogant prick.

All candidates are crazy rich arrogant pricks.  Some just more than others.

For one thing, I am sure Hillary has a bigger prick than GI Joke.

Yes, there are significant differences between Hillary and the Republican clown car. Yes, they all are Wall St. shills and sellouts. I would imagine Hillary will be less hawkish. But on social issues, immigration, health care, social security, infrastructure spending, education, climate change...just to name a few...there are profound differences.

i always get a kick out of any of his statements that talk about his greatness: "I'm leading in all the major polls, which shows that I'm right in what I'm saying" kind of statements. he's made a ton of them.

He is winning the pytgagorean method

Yes, there are significant differences between Hillary and the Republican clown car. Yes, they all are Wall St. shills and sellouts. I would imagine Hillary will be less hawkish. But on social issues, immigration, health care, social security, infrastructure spending, education, climate change...just to name a few...there are profound differences.

rhetorical differences

I think some people, myself included, are looking at the possibility of one or two Supreme Court justices retiring during the next presidential term. I really don't want another Scalia on the bench.

Maybe we would hear less about Republicans making stupid comments about rape...if they stopped making stupid comments about rape.

RNC should send out this memo regarding the subject of rape

step 1) rape is bad

step 2) shut up...and consult step 1

step 3) seriously...shut the **** up...and consult step 1