• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GI Joke Von Clownstick (Trump): Palin to interview Trump tonight!

Trump is running for president (for real this time)

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/17/us/politics/donald-trump-runs-for-president-this-time-for-real-he-says.html

I'm actually looking forward to watching the primary debates with him and the other clowns. Should make for some riveting television.

Edited by the dude abides

i would be interested in hearing what he has to say as long as he stopped trying to be an over-the-top tv personality. i'm intrigued by the idea of a businessman running the country.

that said, i doubt he comes close to no longer being a pompous ass.

Edited by Tank

i would be interested in hearing what he has to say as long as he stopped trying to be an over-the-top tv personality. i'm intrigued by the idea of a businessman running the country.

that said, i doubt he comes close to stop being a pompous ass.

I'm intrigued by a businessman running the country also.  Let's just hope that the businessman that runs the country isn't a businessman that made his fortune bankrupting his companies and leveraging the shit out of everything so that he was too big to fail.

America isn't a business and you can't run it as such. If it was, the first thing to go would be the military, as it is a huge drain on resources with few tangible rewards.

Too much logic. Only libs are a huge drain on resources with few tangible rewards. 

America isn't a business and you can't run it as such. If it was, the first thing to go would be the military, as it is a huge drain on resources with few tangible rewards.

America is absolutely run like a business. Granted it's the business that incurs all the losses so other affiliated companies can reap the benefits but still. The military ensures that the environment both domestically and globally is conducive to allowing these affiliated companies to do business. Such as petroleum interests in the Middle East, farms in unstable tropical countries and keeping shipping lanes clear. 

Trump pisses off Neil Young by using "Rockin' In The Free World." The first positive thing Trump has done.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/donald-trump-2016-neil-young-rockin-in-the-free-world-119078.html?ml=tl_2&cmpid=sf

Neil has made some great music but damn, he's pretty insufferable. That said, he still gets the nod over Trump.

I just have a big issue with artists that do this kind of thing.  Even artist that I really like.  (I'm lookin' at you Ann & Nancy Wilson.)  

You're allowed to play any music you want as long as you're playing the required royalties fees.  In most cases, the venue is responsible for paying those costs and they wrap them into their venue rental fees.  It would be like the guys in The Outfield throwing a fit because Grant Green plays "Your Love" as his walk-up song when they're Oakland A's fans.  It's petty.  If you don't want your "art" used, don't release it.  Otherwise, shut up and cash your check.

Also ... Canadian! 

I just have a big issue with artists that do this kind of thing.  Even artist that I really like.  (I'm lookin' at you Ann & Nancy Wilson.)  

You're allowed to play any music you want as long as you're playing the required royalties fees.  In most cases, the venue is responsible for paying those costs and they wrap them into their venue rental fees.  It would be like the guys in The Outfield throwing a fit because Grant Green plays "Your Love" as his walk-up song when they're Oakland A's fans.  It's petty.  If you don't want your "art" used, don't release it.  Otherwise, shut up and cash your check.

Also ... Canadian! 

Off topic, but I really liked The Outfield.