• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GI Joke Von Clownstick (Trump): Palin to interview Trump tonight!

I'm sure it's just a matter of time before they reveal how many illegals he's employed.

Ha!  I was just thinking this yesterday afternoon.  

I'm wondering how many people (from media outlets to other candidate's campaigns) are out there right now trying to dig this up?  I'd guess well over a hundred. 

It is amazing to me that people don't even know the Constitution.

Whether many are using it to their advantage or not, the Constition provides that if you are born in this country, you are a citizen.  If you don't like that ammendment, use due process to change it.

i think there's an issue of abuse of this constitutional right that is at the heart of his idea. at least i'd like to think that's what it is.

It's interesting that so many cons want to disassociate themselves from Trump but yet the teabaggers absolutely love the idea of him being President. I guess they're cool with us sending ground troops to fight ISIS. Of course those troops would also have to fight Iranian militia and the Syrians and Iraqis who don't want us to occupy land. But hey, as long as we kick out illegal aliens and anchor babies, they'll put up with another unjustified invasion.

It's interesting that so many cons want to disassociate themselves from Trump but yet the teabaggers absolutely love the idea of him being President. I guess they're cool with us sending ground troops to fight ISIS. Of course those troops would also have to fight Iranian militia and the Syrians and Iraqis who don't want us to occupy land. But hey, as long as we kick out illegal aliens and anchor babies, they'll put up with another unjustified invasion.

As someone who considers himself a conservative I wouldn't vote for Trump because I don't trust his judgement to make appropriate decisions in those kind of areas. What in the world makes me think he knows what he's doing. He's just spouting off his opinions just like every average American does. I'm not saying what should or shouldn't be done in foreign affairs because I'm not in position to receive the necessary information to make an educated decision. This is just one big reality show Trump is putting on. It's actually making a mockery of system. I really haven't paid any attention to what Trump has said because I just don't like him and his dumb looking mouth. Hell, I may actually agree with some of the things he says but that doesn't mean I trust him to be president. I assume some people in these polls we are seeing feel the same way.

From what I understand, he wants to send combat troops to take the oil fields from ISIS. Sure he would be cutting off some of their cash flow but our guys would have to hold that ground against an assortment of enemies. The Donald always talks about how he loves vets and how we should take care of wounded veterans but his bright idea would only create more of them.