• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GI Joke Von Clownstick (Trump): Palin to interview Trump tonight!

It's hard to image how much he's damaging his brand. I realize there is a segment of the Republican Party who reacts positively to someone like Trump (the same people who though Clint Eastwood yelling at an empty chair was awesome I'm guessing)...but at this point isn't he just becoming more of a joke than he already was...hell, Kathie Griffen is probably thinking...dude...chill.

It's hard to image how much he's damaging his brand. I realize there is a segment of the Republican Party who reacts positively to someone like Trump (the same people who though Clint Eastwood yelling at an empty chair was awesome I'm guessing)...but at this point isn't he just becoming more of a joke than he already was...hell, Kathie Griffen is probably thinking...dude...chill.

I don't know. I doubt his intent is anything more than to get as much of any and all press he can. Everyone is talking about him. I doubt he cares about what they're talking about. 

I don't know. I doubt his intent is anything more than to get as much of any and all press he can. Everyone is talking about him. I doubt he cares about what they're talking about. 

Normally I would agree with you Adam...the all press is good press theory...but I'm not sure in this case. Unless he's seen the market folks like Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh have created for themselves and decided that grifting the 27% is worth more than being someone who had at least a decent brand name.

GI Joke. Not sure how you come back from that one...it's the see Russia from my house moment, the Dean Scream in Iowa...

Normally I would agree with you Adam...the all press is good press theory...but I'm not sure in this case. Unless he's seen the market folks like Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh have created for themselves and decided that grifting the 27% is worth more than being someone who had at least a decent brand name.

GI Joke. Not sure how you come back from that one...it's the see Russia from my house moment, the Dean Scream in Iowa...

I think you are way overvaluing this.  First Palin was the nominee for VP and Dukakis was the nominee Pres.

They were the focus of the entire country at the time. 

Second, this isn't getting the kind of play over the media that others got.  I believe because nobody is taking Trump seriously.

It may hurt him but I think his comments about immigration will hurt him more in the long run.

I think you are way overvaluing this.  First Palin was the nominee for VP and Dukakis was the nominee Pres.

They were the focus of the entire country at the time. 

Second, this isn't getting the kind of play over the media that others got.  I believe because nobody is taking Trump seriously.

It may hurt him but I think his comments about immigration will hurt him more in the long run.

You may be right MT. I just find it fascinating how quickly he has attempted to destroy his brand.

I'm sure he didn't see NBC and Macys and the Mexican network dropping him, but I think this is simply a situation in which a narcissistic jackass is seeking as much of the spotlight as he possibly can. I think the attention is more valuable to him than his brand anyway. 

I'm sure he didn't see NBC and Macys and the Mexican network dropping him, but I think this is simply a situation in which a narcissistic jackass is seeking as much of the spotlight as he possibly can. I think the attention is more valuable to him than his brand anyway. 

"Narcissistic Jackass" is his brand.  I'm guessing this is how he does business and can get away with it since he has billions and surgically removed his ability to self-reflect years ago