• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GI Joke Von Clownstick (Trump): Palin to interview Trump tonight!

I figured someone would bring this up. If I was going to critique his military service I would have brought up the fact that he crashed two planes and took out power lines leaving entire Spanish cities in the dark before he ever even saw any "hot" action. But yea, since I was never in the military I should just keep my mouth shut and treat everyone who ever served as if they're some sort of god.

What a dogshit stance.

You act like those are the only two options. That is dog shit logic

Let me clear my stance. I appreciate McCain's service, I just don't consider him a hero. Not a big deal in the whole scheme of things.

I didn't say that I do either. To be honest, I know damned little about McCain's military record. Trump criticized McCain for being captured, as if being a prisoner of war is some kind of badge of dishonor.

it seems like the donald is trying to pick a fight over something he should leave alone.

whether mccain was a hero or not is really in the eye of the beholder. it's not like he was audie murphy, but his years as a captive should not be treated in a dismissive way, either. picking on someone who was a POW will really galvanize people against him, which doesn't seem like it would be very many people at all. 

trump needs to walk away from this one immediately and move on to insulting someone else.

Edited by Tank

I don't get why anyone has an issue with McCain. I always thought he was a straight shooter. Not a lot of double talk with him. You know exactly what you are getting.

I also think he is a hero. Just like any of our troops that served. Saying he isn't is also disrespecting all the other POWs out there. It is asinine to say that the troops we have that get caught or killed are any less of a hero than the ones that survive.

BTW you could avoid the draft by going to college. Trump attended two different colleges to secure his degree. He had a long history of being thrown out of school, his parents had to resort to a private military acedemy to get him to graduate high school. He probably would never have bothered with college if there were no draft.

Franken should sue Trump for plagiarism.

“I have tremendous respect for McCain but I don’t buy the war hero thing.  Anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I’m concerned he sat out the war.” - Al Franken 2000

Franken should sue Trump for plagiarism.

“I have tremendous respect for McCain but I don’t buy the war hero thing.  Anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I’m concerned he sat out the war.” - Al Franken 2000

The biggest problem with satire is someone going out and proving you right.