• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GI Joke Von Clownstick (Trump): Palin to interview Trump tonight!

The NBC dropped all of his pageants and celebrity apprentice will now be hosted by someone other than him lol.

Who is this NBC you speak of? Doesn't Brian Williams work there?

Ultimate hypocrisy: They dump Trump for offending illegal aliens, but keep Brian Williams who offends Americans who risk their lives fighting for the country that the illegals are sneaking into.

I have to agree with Nate. At this point I'm thinking trump could be the greatest thing ever to happen to this country...seriously, this guy just told the Mexican rapists at Univision to get off his lawn. Literally, and typed letter saying get off my lawn. And he promises to get a new haircut because he'll be so busy kicking ass and taking names he won't have time to do a combover! (Look it up. I'm on iPhone. He said it today). i want him to stick around as long as he can...and then get hit by a Uhaul illegally smuggling immigrants.

here's how i see it playing out.

- trump will last longer in the campaign this time than he did four years ago

- he won't get invited to the debates so he'll likely hold his own or go full ross perot and do some tv specials

- at the convention, the nomination will go to someone not named trump

- he'll declare himself an independent and continue running through the election in november

here's how i see it playing out.

- trump will last longer in the campaign this time than he did four years ago

- he won't get invited to the debates so he'll likely hold his own or go full ross perot and do some tv specials

- at the convention, the nomination will go to someone not named trump

- he'll declare himself an independent and continue running through the election in november

Trump has too big of an ego to just walk away if he doesn't win the GOP nomination (and I don't see that happening by any stretch). At least he will get to see his name on television until the November election.

You gotta appreciate someone with that kind of untethered independent thinking. 

Trump is definitely off the chain. In some respects that is strangely refreshing in an era when guys are tripping over their own tongues trying desperately to avoid saying anything that offends anyone. Trump is the "F--- it, here's what I think" guy in all of this. At least he doesn't try to reinvent himself or try to pretend that he is something that he isn't.

This may be a fun election season after all.

Sanders has said he won't be Ralph Nader. He is running a protest campaign. He won't win but he's gotten some cash from me because I think it's important for Clinton to have to work a little.

As for the con man, I don't think he's actually filed any paperwork, and if he doesn't the republicans can keep him from the debates, which he will use as proof that the establishment is against him. hes not running third party, I doubt he's even really running. But he will yell loud and bellyache how he would've won if only people have him what was rightfully his.

You seem to be at least a bit hung up on that.  You've mentioned it several times in different threads.  What's your beef with it?

Can you show me where?  Honestly I can't remember ever mentioning it before.  Crap, I had to look up what his name was.

Regardless, I figured he would get one defender. 

It wasn't a knock anyways, just a question.

Trump's lawsuit against Univision not frivolous:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/06/30/cnns-toobin-on-trump-suit-no-provision-for-univision-to-withdraw-not-a-frivolous-lawsuit/

“I’ve seen the contract,” Toobin said. “And there is no provision in there as there are in a lot of personal services type contracts. You know, ‘We can get rid of you for moral turpitude or embarrassing behavior.’ There is nothing like that.”

Toobin said he anticipated Trump and Univision would settle before the case went to trial, but added Trump’s effort wasn’t “frivolous.”

“Look, I don’t think this case will go to trial,” he added. “I assume it will settle like most of these lawsuits settle. But it is not a frivolous lawsuit it appears. And it just is further grist for him saying, â€˜You want to mess with me. I’ll show you I fight back.’ And he’s fighting back.”