• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GI Joke Von Clownstick (Trump): Palin to interview Trump tonight!

His one page financial statement was pretty funny.

Does he actually value the "Trump" brand as being worth $3.3b?

I think Forbes listed it as $100m or so last I heard.

What a joke.

This guy on a debate stage is disaster for the Republican party.

Seems like they can just never get it together.

Last election should have been the easiest thing in the world to win given the incumbent's awful record.

Really all the Republicans had to do was nominate someone not terrible who could navigate a not terrible campaign.

And they put out there Romney and he totally f*cked it up.

Now this nonsense.

Pretty laughable.

His one page financial statement was pretty funny.

Does he actually value the "Trump" brand as being worth $3.3b?

I think Forbes listed it as $100m or so last I heard.

What a joke.

This guy on a debate stage is disaster for the Republican party.

Seems like they can just never get it together.

Last election should have been the easiest thing in the world to win given the incumbent's awful record.

Really all the Republicans had to do was nominate someone not terrible who could navigate a not terrible campaign.

And they put out there Romney and he totally f*cked it up.

Now this nonsense.

Pretty laughable.

The tragic part us this election should be even easier because Hillary can't stop stepping on her own dick being caught in lie after lie. And yet the Republicans are still power diving the campaign into the dirt on takeoff.

The tragic part us this election should be even easier because Hillary can't stop stepping on her own dick being caught in lie after lie. And yet the Republicans are still power diving the campaign into the dirt on takeoff.

the republicans need a JFK kind of candidate.

If America was actually run like a business it would've had to shut its doors years ago.  18 trillion in debt and climbing?  I can't believe America ever stood for a budget that allows more spending than it brings in.  

well at 18 trillion, i can't believe a businessman would do much worse than a politician.

If he is elected, will the White House have a TRUMP sign across the front of it? He can't build or occupy anything without making it a monument to himself. I can't tell you how proud it makes me to drive down I-15 past the Strip and see that name on a gleaming golden tower.

trump-towers-las-vegas.jpg

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

So I guess he said some mean things about Mexicans, which resulted in Univision dropping his Miss America pageant and the host of Miss America (a Mexican) quitting.

Trump responded by banning Univision employees from his golf courses.

I kind of want him to be president because he is a real life (not)parody of a mega rich narcissist.  Plus maybe Jon Stewart would stick around the Daily Show.

So I guess he said some mean things about Mexicans, which resulted in Univision dropping his Miss America pageant and the host of Miss America (a Mexican) quitting.

Trump responded by banning Univision employees from his golf courses.

I kind of want him to be president because he is a real life (not)parody of a mega rich narcissist.  Plus maybe Jon Stewart would stick around the Daily Show.

Actually she's Puerto Rican, but carry on, adam

i was talking to my brother yesterday about trump, and how he's such a loose cannon. my brother pointed out that trump can be a loose cannon because he's not beholden to donors or the party as he's financing this campaign by himself. he can pretty much say what he wants and not worry about repercussions from the party leadership. at some point he'll have to address that tactic if he's really picking up support from voters, but it was an interesting point i hadn't considered.

will it mean i vote for trump now? no.

Trump will be the wrecking ball for the Republican Party. He will say whatever he wants about Obama, Hillary, or any other Democrat/Lib. He will do the dirty work that the Conservative Republicans are afraid to do and get their hands dirty.

Soon, he will have company when Christie joins the fray.

A smart GOP candidate will sit back and let those two go on the offensive against the Left. Follow in their wake and look like the good guy,