• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GI Joke Von Clownstick (Trump): Palin to interview Trump tonight!

Can't imagine why Trump would say such a thing, except maybe:

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/john-mccain-donald-trump-immigration-phoenix-120216.html

John McCain: Trump 'fired up the crazies'

Donald Trump “fired up the crazies” in his state when he held a rally in Phoenix last weekend, Arizona Sen. John McCain said in a recent interview. During that appearance (and others last weekend), Trump was joined by the father of Jamiel Shaw, who was killed by an undocumented immigrant.

It'll be enjoyable watching all those pro-military repcons make excuses for what Trump said.

Wait a minute, Jay is already on the job.

said the guy who has worked for the military his entire life

I appreciate McCain's military service but I don't know if I consider him a "hero."

He refused early release in Hanoi which is more than commendable but he also broke down and signed a Vietnamese propaganda letter. A hero to me is someone who rescues people from burning buildings or other types of similar actions.

Alright now flame me.

Time for conspiracy theory time.

The Republicans are too crowded going into the election.  So far, Trump has pissed off Hispanics, and the Military.  So is this a Republican party ploy to get Hispanics and the military to flock to the polls?  If both go to the polls in record numbers, then maybe it's enough to grab key states away from the typical voters?  

So, inflame the Hispanics to go and vote in numbers against Trump.  Now that they have a rooting interest, then it might carry them over the Dems to the presidency.  

So the conspiracy is maybe this is a well orchestrated plan to get a Spanish speaker in the White House?  And Jeb has been quite quiet while all of this is going on.  

I appreciate McCain's military service but I don't know if I consider him a "hero."

He refused early release in Hanoi which is more than commendable but he also broke down and signed a Vietnamese propaganda letter. A hero to me is someone who rescues people from burning buildings or other types of similar actions.

Alright now flame me.

Due to his prolonged stay at the Hanoi Hilton, McCain is unable to raise his arm above his head because his weekly masseuse sessions were a little rougher than industry standard.  

i think i agree with you.

The thing to me is that someone who was nowhere near a war is critiquing someone else's military service.

I figured someone would bring this up. If I was going to critique his military service I would have brought up the fact that he crashed two planes and took out power lines leaving entire Spanish cities in the dark before he ever even saw any "hot" action. But yea, since I was never in the military I should just keep my mouth shut and treat everyone who ever served as if they're some sort of god.

What a dogshit stance.