• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GI Joke Von Clownstick (Trump): Palin to interview Trump tonight!

Nailed it...

http://www.theonion.com/blogpost/admit-it-you-people-want-see-how-far-goes-dont-you-50895

Onion take on GI Jokes most recent op-ed

The latest polls are out, and just as I predicted, I’m leading the Republican presidential race by a wide margin. You might be wondering how that could be. After all, it’s hardly been a month since I entered the field and I’ve already alienated America’s largest immigrant population, seen dozens of my high-profile business deals implode one after the other, and publicly insulted a national hero’s military service, all while not offering a single viable policy idea. But none of that matters at all, and my candidacy continues to surge forward, because none of you—not a single one of you—can look away. Not even for a second.

Admit it: You people want to see just how far this goes, don’t you?

My campaign’s just barely begun and I’ve already got you begging for more. Sure, you can sayyou oppose me or that you don’t even take me seriously. But let me ask you: How many articles have you read about Ted Cruz lately? How many news segments have you watched on Bobby Jindal? Or Rand Paul? But if those stories have the name “Donald Trump” in them, well, look who suddenly can’t get enough.

That’s right, I didn’t think so. I have the power to make the next 16 months one of the most incredible times in our nation’s history, and not a single one of you can say you’re not at least a little bit curious to see how this wild ride shakes out. So just keep clicking every link that mentions my name and hitting play on every clip of my public appearances, and I promise you will not be disappointed.

You think that 27% number is made up of the top income earners and not the same rubes who buy gold and stock up on emergency seed stocks? 

Those guys you discussed have more income resources than pandering to Illegal aliens. Sorry Red, but the wacko right wing has higher income earners than the wacko left wing and play more golf.

Those guys you discussed have more income resources than pandering to Illegal aliens. Sorry Red, but the wacko right wing has higher income earners than the wacko left wing and play more golf.

I don't necessarily disagree, though I have a feeling a lot of people running around wearing tri-horn hates and flying Don't Tread On My Flags aren't at the top of the economic ladder

I don't necessarily disagree, though I have a feeling a lot of people running around wearing tri-horn hates and flying Don't Tread On My Flags aren't at the top of the economic ladder

Neither are the group with Hands Up Don't Shoot or Legalize t shirts.

Edited by notti

27% is considered the floor of the crazification factor, usually associated with Republicans...in essence no matter how bad the candidate, how "crazy" they may be, how toxic they are, the floor is 27% support. I imagine the same actually goes for far left candidates as well. Meme based on Alan Keyes in his contest against Barack Obama. 

Obama vs. Alan Keyes. Keyes was from out of state, so you can eliminate any established political base; both candidates were black, so you can factor out racism; and Keyes was plainly, obviously, completely crazy. Batshit crazy. Head-trauma crazy. But 27% of the population of Illinois voted for him.[4] They put party identification, personal prejudice, whatever ahead of rational judgement. Hell, even like 5% of Democrats voted for him. That's crazy behaviour. I think you have to assume a 27% crazification factor in any population.[5]

another explanation

But Keyes got 27 percent of the vote. He wasn’t from Illinois; had spent the better part of the decade as the electoral equivalent of the Washington Generals; and regularly said things that were either “crazy” or “surprising to hear in the realm of generalized American political discourse” depending on how charitable you feel. And still got 27 percent of the vote.

This led screenwriter John Rodgers and a friend to coin the termCrazification Factor–an unpredictable and shifting yet relatively consistent bottom, like the silt at the bottom of a pond: “Half just have worldviews which lead them to disagree with what you consider rationality even though they arrive at their positions through rational means, and the other half are the core of the Crazification – either genuinely crazy; or so woefully misinformed about how the world works, the bases for their decision making is so flawed they may as well be crazy.”

Wonder how that number currently stacks up with Trump's support levels. 

Edited by red321

GI Joke, at an FRC Action committee meeting this weekend:

----------

Moderator Frank Luntz asked Trump whether he has ever asked God for forgiveness.

"I am not sure I have. I just go on and try to do a better job from there. I don't think so," he said. "I think if I do something wrong, I think, I just try and make it right. I don't bring God into that picture. I don't."

Trump said that while he hasn't asked God for forgiveness, he does participate in Holy Communion.

"When I drink my little wine -- which is about the only wine I drink -- and have my little cracker, I guess that is a form of asking for forgiveness, and I do that as often as possible because I feel cleansed," he said. "I think in terms of 'let's go on and let's make it right.'"

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/18/politics/trump-has-never-sought-forgiveness/

--------

Way to know your audience, Clownstick!

Though, I do kinda like that he offended some of the FRC loons in attendance.

Edited by the dude abides

This whole act reminds me of an episode on Black Mirror called "The Waldo Moment". (Black Mirror is a series focusing on the downfalls of technology on society). The episode is about a vulgar cartoon bear that embarrasses famous people on his TV show. To increase his fame, the creator then has the bear get into politics to make fun of the candidates. As the bear continues to harass the candidates, he ends up gaining support from the public. It's pretty spot on to what Trump has been doing.

I just hope he makes it through multiple debates. It will be great.

Moderator: "Blah blah blah Iran? Blah blah blah What would you do?"

L. Graham: "Blah blah blah Military force."

Moderator: "Mr. Trump?"

Trump: "Graham. Idiot. Boring guy. Next question."

i always get a kick out of any of his statements that talk about his greatness: "I'm leading in all the major polls, which shows that I'm right in what I'm saying" kind of statements. he's made a ton of them.

I hope he runs third party and pulls 20% from both sides.

20%?  Think big.  33 1/3% with Jeb and Hillary also pulling 33 1/3%.  

Then billions and years in legal fees fighting it.  We will have no president during this time, which means the country will already be run better, and Los Angeles traffic will be less fundraiser gridlocked.  Which means the environment will get better, which then means global warming will stop.  Congress will have to make the tough decisions with the absence of a president.  Which will make them cut each others throats, which will save the country millions in congressional salaries, not to mention the country being run better.  Then after all of congress is dead, that will leave the burden on running the country on the Justices.  Well, let's be frank here.  The extra responsibility and load will just cause them to croak, since Death already has a number and is sitting in their office lobbies anyways.  And once they are gone, well, the country will be run better.

In the end, all three presidential candidates will run out of money, then Deathmatch in the octogon on PPV to determine the winner take all.

In the end.  ISIS will sweep in.  Advantage 2nd Ammendment.

20%? Think big. 33 1/3% with Jeb and Hillary also pulling 33 1/3%.

Then billions and years in legal fees fighting it. We will have no president during this time, which means the country will already be run better, and Los Angeles traffic will be less fundraiser gridlocked. Which means the environment will get better, which then means global warming will stop. Congress will have to make the tough decisions with the absence of a president. Which will make them cut each others throats, which will save the country millions in congressional salaries, not to mention the country being run better. Then after all of congress is dead, that will leave the burden on running the country on the Justices. Well, let's be frank here. The extra responsibility and load will just cause them to croak, since Death already has a number and is sitting in their office lobbies anyways. And once they are gone, well, the country will be run better.

In the end, all three presidential candidates will run out of money, then Deathmatch in the octogon on PPV to determine the winner take all.

In the end. ISIS will sweep in. Advantage 2nd Ammendment.

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.