• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GI Joke Von Clownstick (Trump): Palin to interview Trump tonight!

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/08/fox-news-picked-trump-over-megyn-kelly.html

Did Trump get Fox News to bow down? I keep thinking he's a mirage...and I still don't think he's going to be a serious candidate for the nomination...but I think this has to be somewhat alarming for the Republican party. They seem to be losing complete control.

You read this and it sounds like they just turned the network over to him. I shudder to think what kind of tongue bath he's going to get from someone like Hannity,

He's awesome.  He doesn't have time for political correctness, but spends two hours throwing a tantrum on twitter.

The new face of the GOP.

i don't consider him to be the face of the party. honestly, i think he would run as a democrat if he thought that would give him a good or better chance of winning. i think he's republican now because he really wants to face off against hilary and kick the crap out of her on the national stage. whether he's a republican or not doesn't really matter as much to him.

I can just hear Ventura tell Megyn Kelly "I don't have time to bleed". Even though Ventura is an asswipe I love Predator.

And Jesse has actually governed.  (Maybe not well, but hey!  It pumps up their resume!)

Good Lord, I just can't wrap my head around these two on the same ticket.  Circus does not come close to describing what that ticket would be. 

Trumps Immigration Reform:

1. Build 700 mile wall long border. Cost to build is 24 billion and MAKE Mexico pay for it.

2. Triple number of Immigration officers.

3. Nationwide e-verify for employers.

4. Mandatory return of criminal aliens.

5. Detention instead of Catch-Release.

6. Defund sanctuary cities. A city will lose federal grants if they do not cooperate with federal law enforcement.

7. Enhanced penalties for overstaying a visa.

8. Immigration officers to cooperate with local gang task units.

9. End birthright citizenship.

10. Increase prevailing wages for H-1Bs. Basically encourages companies to hire citizens for IT jobs.

11. Requirement to hire US workers first.

12. End Welfare abuse.

13. Jobs program for inner city youth.

14. Refugee program for American children.

15. Immigration moderation. Basically putting a temporary pause on creating green cards so employers will have to hire citizens.

See, it's that simple. Why didn't anyone else think of that?! Oh, the Constitution may have an issue with #9.

It is amazing to me that people don't even know the Constitution.

Whether many are using it to their advantage or not, the Constition provides that if you are born in this country, you are a citizen.  If you don't like that ammendment, use due process to change it.

Trumps Immigration Reform:

1. Build 700 mile wall long border. Cost to build is 24 billion and MAKE Mexico pay for it.

2. Triple number of Immigration officers.

3. Nationwide e-verify for employers.

4. Mandatory return of criminal aliens.

5. Detention instead of Catch-Release.

6. Defund sanctuary cities. A city will lose federal grants if they do not cooperate with federal law enforcement.

7. Enhanced penalties for overstaying a visa.

8. Immigration officers to cooperate with local gang task units.

9. End birthright citizenship.

10. Increase prevailing wages for H-1Bs. Basically encourages companies to hire citizens for IT jobs.

11. Requirement to hire US workers first.

12. End Welfare abuse.

13. Jobs program for inner city youth.

14. Refugee program for American children.

15. Immigration moderation. Basically putting a temporary pause on creating green cards so employers will have to hire citizens.

See, it's that simple. Why didn't anyone else think of that?! Oh, the Constitution may have an issue with #9.

Don't forget tax cuts to have even less money to pay for it.

I can't imagine voting for Trump should he be the R candidate in the 2016 election but let's be honest - all politicians are major hypocrites and I'm sure he's employed illegals somewhere along the way.  That said I'd love to see any candidate seriously tackle an issue like illegal immigration.  It's been an issue as long as I've been alive, it's only gotten worse and nothing being done is really addressing the issues.  States impacted the most like AZ, CA and so on have tried to do things over the years to cut off benefits illegals receive to keep them from coming yet they get overridden by the courts or the feds.  Instead of having a revolving door of issues that come up every election it would be nice to seriously tackle one of those issues.         

Edited by Catwhoshatinthehat

I agree but I do enjoy seeing someone who has said what he's said in the last few months in regards to illegal immigration leading the nomination even this far out.  I don't think the most agree with all or even the majority of his points (I don't) but I do think a large percentage of Americans would agree with some of them.  Maybe I've spent too much time reading responses to yahoo illegal immigration articles but personally I don't care for how it's almost become a PC issue when discussing people who are breaking the law and using resources.