• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GI Joke Von Clownstick (Trump): Palin to interview Trump tonight!

Agreed, the Republican party establishment identified Hispanics as a need.  That's why nobody in the Republican party wants to talk about immigration.

So Trump wants to talk about illegal immigration and the message is not amnesty it's jobs.  We'll see how it works out for him.

He's wearing the hat because he wants to make America Great Glen...don't believe me...it's right their on his hat.

"We know his goal is to make America great again," a woman said. "It's on his hat. And we see it every time it's on TV. Everything that he's doing, there's no doubt why he's doing it: it's to make America great again."

By the by...this should be cross posted on the thread who are the Donald Trump voters.

Obama wants everyone to be cowboys.

obama-cowboy-2.jpg

Or cattle.

obama_rose1_110415.jpg

I think Trump understands that Hispanics aren't going to vote Republican.  Never have, never will.  You can give them amnesty, whatever but they still won't vote Republican.

He seems to be the only one who gets it.

But what Trump fails to understand is that if 15% of all Hispanics voted, it would be a landslide victory or defeat.  On the bright side, you may have a good turnout for elections now.

Coming out of the last presidential cycle the Republican Party identified they needed to make huge inroads in to the Hispanic community to remain relevant in national elections...it certainly seems like they have abandoned that position and decided to become the white party.

Bernie-Sanders.jpg

Hillary-Clinton-Crazy-Face.jpg

lincoln_chafee_prez_2015.jpg

martin-omalley.jpg

Webb.jpg

Just look at all that pigmentation.  Stunning. 

Wow...breaking news....from back in June....about somebody related to somebody.

So, if I understand your lulz...Hillary hatched a plan back in June to hire Ramos' daughter so he would challenge Donald Trump about an immigration plan that hadn't been released yet, further highlighting Donald's, and the Republican party in general's, hard tack right on the immigration issue.

She's good...very good...Trump had only been in the race 6 days at that point...planning ahead for sure.

But what Trump fails to understand is that if 15% of all Hispanics voted, it would be a landslide victory or defeat.  On the bright side, you may have a good turnout for elections now.

what trump really fails to understand is that nearly every voter with a spanish heritage thinks he's a raving racist every time he talks about immigration and criminals.

he's not necessarily wrong with some of the things he's said, but it gets lost in all the noise protesting his racism.

Wow...breaking news....from back in June....about somebody related to somebody.

So, if I understand your lulz...Hillary hatched a plan back in June to hire Ramos' daughter so he would challenge Donald Trump about an immigration plan that hadn't been released yet, further highlighting Donald's, and the Republican party in general's, hard tack right on the immigration issue.

She's good...very good...Trump had only been in the race 6 days at that point...planning ahead for sure.

You're so cute when you're fired up. The lulz came from this:

“I will continue to report with complete independence and ask the tough questions, the same way I have done for the last 30 years.”

Show me another time in the past 30 years when this guy has disrupted a press conference by screaming questions out of turn and constantly interrupting the speaker to the point where he was asked to leave.

screaming huh? you might want to check the audio on your computer

It probably has more to do with the fact that Trump, the leading Republican candidate at the moment, has been an unabashed nativist who is running on deporting 11 million Hispanics, calling Hispanics rapists and murderers, breaking up families, dropping terms like anchor babies, releasing one of the most reactionary immigration plans seen since maybe the late 1800's when the Chinese were bogeyman of the day, etc. etc. rather than his daughter's role in the Clinton campaign. But who knows...he's obviously pretty deranged with all that yelling and such.

I think Trump understands that Hispanics aren't going to vote Republican.  Never have, never will.  You can give them amnesty, whatever but they still won't vote Republican.

He seems to be the only one who gets it.

Scratches head.  You have never been to Texas then and remember that is where the majority of that wall needs to be built.  Most the Hispanics I know are pretty darn conservative in their values and vote mostly ®.  What you and The Donald don't get is the criminals and rapists won't be voting anyway unless the (D's) go bus them in which you know will happen, right?  

Jay, this is probably closer to the truth

"I think Trump understands that Hispanics aren't going to vote Trump"

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ann-coulter-rails-against-speech-nazis-at-trump-rally/

You call an Hispanic a Mexican in Texas and you may get your ass kicked. 

Edited by Kurt Swanson