• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

World's Shortest Books

Bruce Nye

16 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

It's not a stretch to think our government would do something like this. Remember the Gulf of Tonkin incident? They now admit that was staged to get us into Vietnam. So 60,000 US soldiers were killed over an event the government made up.

Then there's Operation Northwoods which is pretty much the blueprint of 9/11.

I think you had better read your Vietnam War history, we were fighting in Vietnam before that.  The first American's were killed in Vietnam in 1959, and that incident happened in 1964.  Saying that one incident was the reason for fighting the Vietnam War is not correct.  60,000+ troops were killed over the entire course of the War in an attempt to contain the spread of Communism in Southeast Asia.  I'm a Vietnam combat veteran, so I know the reasons that I went.  It wasn't because of the Gulf of Tonkin incident, and the same can be said of my fellow soldiers who served there.  

21 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

The US going all in was the direct result of the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution.

The biggest reason the US was not effective in the Vietnam War was that we never went “all in.”  The War was not universally supported by the US public, and the government tried to hold back on escalation as much as they could, especially because of the heavy support of North Vietnam from China and the Soviet Union.  Hopefully a US War never gets fought like that again.

How to Lose with Dignity -- Hillary Clinton

Job Requirements for White House Interns -- Bill Clinton

The Art of Concise Baseball Commentary -- Mark Gubicza

Fitness Management During Baseball Season -- Albert Pujols

Mensa Test Preparation Techniques -- Maxine Waters

1 hour ago, 70runner said:

How to Lose with Dignity -- Hillary Clinton

Job Requirements for White House Interns -- Bill Clinton

How to win without Dignity -- Donald Trump

My Days as White House Communications director -- Anthony Scaramucci

Shortest time for a President to get negative approval ratings -- Donald Trump

On 10/15/2017 at 11:12 PM, Vladdylonglegs said:

Missile hit the Pentagon. The passengers were probably offed in some warehouse.

Can you please post the video showing the missile hitting the Pentagon? Thanks 

If the passengers were in a warehouse, how did their body parts get to the Pentagon? 

Oh, and I'd like to see the video of the warehouse massacre as well.

On 10/15/2017 at 11:25 PM, tomsred said:

I think you had better read your Vietnam War history, we were fighting in Vietnam before that.  The first American's were killed in Vietnam in 1959, and that incident happened in 1964.  Saying that one incident was the reason for fighting the Vietnam War is not correct.  60,000+ troops were killed over the entire course of the War in an attempt to contain the spread of Communism in Southeast Asia.  I'm a Vietnam combat veteran, so I know the reasons that I went.  It wasn't because of the Gulf of Tonkin incident, and the same can be said of my fellow soldiers who served there.  

Something tells me vladdy attended public schools