• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

World's Shortest Books

Bruce Nye

On 10/15/2017 at 12:58 PM, Vladdylonglegs said:

Evidences for 19 cavemen armed with box cutters beating the most advanced air defense system in history by pushing airliners well beyond their aerodynamic limits and knocking down a 50 story building without crashing into it and creating a 10 foot hole in the side of the Pentagon.

By Vladdylonglegs

Cavemen.

They all had college degrees. Most were bilingual, and had traveled to different countries....id say they trump you in that regard.

Instead of seeing the world through obscure internet blogs (written by people like you, who werent actually privy to any evidence, interviews or even being at the scene, just conjecture), i recommend actually getting out and seeing the world. You may then laugh at the silly conspirscy bullshit as the rest of us.

Im still waiting to hear one of you guys, who has never wired or handled explosives, break down to me (who has) how they wired 200 stories with no one noticing...and how you can slam a several thousand ton bomb into said building thats wired with explosives and...you know...not have it explode instantly.

On 10/15/2017 at 11:17 PM, Vladdylonglegs said:

It's not a stretch to think our government would do something like this. Remember the Gulf of Tonkin incident? They now admit that was staged to get us into Vietnam. So 60,000 US soldiers were killed over an event the government made up.

Then there's Operation Northwoods which is pretty much the blueprint of 9/11.

Lol...when questioned, always roll back to northwoods...the thing that never actually happened....50 years ago...but had been discussed.

By the way, reference your comment about cavemen...

Screenshot_20171017-102555.png

20171017_102654.png

18 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Lol...when questioned, always roll back to northwoods...the thing that never actually happened....50 years ago...but had been discussed.

By the way, reference your comment about cavemen...

Screenshot_20171017-102555.png

20171017_102654.png

Each of the terrorist hijackers were rewarded with 72 virgins. That’s not a bad deal. 

23 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Except for the virgins. Were the virgins all female? What about the women suicide bombers...

The women suicide bombers will all be promised to be made beautiful and can marry any man of their choosing. Oh and there will be no anuses in the afterlife because there won’t be a need. Sorry tdawg.

9 hours ago, Lou said:

Can you please post the video showing the missile hitting the Pentagon? Thanks 

If the passengers were in a warehouse, how did their body parts get to the Pentagon? 

Oh, and I'd like to see the video of the warehouse massacre as well.

Vladdy disappeared quicker than an American Airlines Flight 77 passenger. 

4 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

Oh and didn't they snort cocaine and party with strippers as well? At least the guys accused of doing it all did. Sounds like radical Islam to me.

The theory was to hide their radical ideology. You know, blend in with their surroundings. (I haven't heard about cocaine being used).

Now that I think about it, Josh Hamilton might be an accessory to 9/11.

5 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

I don't know for sure what happened to them, I'm only speculating. But I do know that a plane did not hit the Pentagon.

You repeatedly dodge the fact people saw the plane hit the Pentagon who were on I-395 and Washington Blvd. 

But don't worry everyone, Vladdy knows one didn't hit.

29 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

Why is it funny to mention history? The government staging an attack to send 60,000 troops to die and planning an attack to hijack commercial airliners to start a war with Cuba is a huge deal. How is it that you think that isn't important?

And it wasn't discussed it was planned, all the way up to JFK.

Again, yes or no...was it something that actually took place, or not?

And how many of the people involved were either still in government, or alive in september of 2001?

Its an irrelevant anecdote.

27 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

Oh and didn't they snort cocaine and party with strippers as well? At least the guys accused of doing it all did. Sounds like radical Islam to me.

Who saw them doing cocaine? And what would strippers have to do with anything?

Cstholic priests molest kids...is that in their everyday spiel on how they say people should act?

15 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

It's just ridiculous. To think that a Muslim devout enough to kill himself and other people would party with strippers.

Whoever they were why were they ordered to be allowed in by the head of the visa department despite not having the required documentation to enter? Why did they train on US Air Force bases? 

And yet these same devout muslims time and again marry their 10th wife whos usually about 13. Where in the quran does it say "dont be in to p*ssy"? Ill wait, but it doesnt 

And the second paragraph is utter bullshit 101...but because someone who wants it to be a conspirscy as badly as you do said it, you believe it.

And if it were in fact true they trained at USAF bases....then you do admit they were pilots? Kimd of strays from your caveman label, doesnt it?...

26 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

People in the aviation industry are much more likely to reject the official story as I've found in talking with coworkers. A lot of what happened that day goes against everything we know to be right.

That's why for me the Pentagon is the smoking gun. When you hear ATC saying they thought it was a F-16 based upon its maneuvers on radar and that all the passengers were in the back of the plane (which would make the plane impossible to control aerodynamically) it loses all credibility.

People in the aviation industry, as you put it, readilly accept what happened...they few who dont are all affiliated with the truther movement...and lie about their credentials.

Heres some advice. Instead of talking to your friends at work in the pacific northwest, or in chat groups, take a trip to DC. Its a great city. 

While youre there, talk to people who were there that day...ask them what they saw to the hotel a mile away from the pentagon...and accross the freeway in front of the pentagon...these are cab drivers. And bartenders.

People who, you know, if they had been paid off by the men in black, are sure as hell pretty disciplined to go back to driving cabs and bartending instead of selling their book.

Its pretty ridiculous, dont you think, that in this grand conspiracy youve bought into, in close to 20 years, there hasnt been one edward snowden in the bunch?

Id imagine al gores people would have at some point blown the lid off of it, like the gingritch people got clinton close to impeachment for a fat chick blowjob. But then id also expect the bush people, who went to euch great lengths to set up this scheme you believe in, would have lied and said we found chem weapons in iraq. That would have been a lot easier, wouldnt it?

3 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

People in the aviation industry, as you put it, readilly accept what happened...they few who dont are all affiliated with the truther movement...and lie about their credentials.

Heres some advice. Instead of talking to your friends at work in the pacific northwest, or in chat groups, take a trip to DC. Its a great city. 

While youre there, talk to people who were there that day...ask them what they saw to the hotel a mile away from the pentagon...and accross the freeway in front of the pentagon...these are cab drivers. And bartenders.

People who, you know, if they had been paid off by the men in black, are sure as hell pretty disciplined to go back to driving cabs and bartending instead of selling their book.

Its pretty ridiculous, dont you think, that in this grand conspiracy youve bought into, in close to 20 years, there hasnt been one edward snowden in the bunch?

Id imagine al gores people would have at some point blown the lid off of it, like the gingritch people got clinton close to impeachment for a fat chick blowjob. But then id also expect the bush people, who went to euch great lengths to set up this scheme you believe in, would have lied and said we found chem weapons in iraq. That would have been a lot easier, wouldnt it?

stop-making-sense-if-it-disagreees-with-my-beliefs-it-must-be-part-of-a-conspiracy.jpg

17 hours ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

I know one didn't hit because the FBI went around confiscating all surveillance cameras of nearby businesses. Why? And also because of my background in aviation. There's just no way.

@Vladdylonglegs Your backgound in aviation? Just what school of aeronautics did you graduate from? 

Edited by Blarg