• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

World's Shortest Books

Bruce Nye

6 hours ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

Evidences for 19 cavemen armed with box cutters beating the most advanced air defense system in history by pushing airliners well beyond their aerodynamic limits and knocking down a 50 story building without crashing into it and creating a 10 foot hole in the side of the Pentagon.

By Vladdylonglegs

You need to meet Marhobo on the Texas board and compare notes. We all watched those planes, especially the second one push beyond it's limits and fly into the World Trade Center.

BTW 104 story buildings

Try this out to see how capable jumbo jets can be.

12 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

I only mentioned WTC7 in my post and you corrected me saying 104 stories. I doubt you have ever even heard of the third building until now, the vast majority have no idea it existed. It was never hit by a plane and it fell into its own footprint. How?

How did a 757 make full powered corkscrew descents with the center of gravity well outside of limits because all the passengers were in the back and remain controllable by a non-pilot? Or even a professional pilot, how could that happen? It can't.

Off course I have.

On September 11, 2001, 7 WTC was damaged by debris when the nearby North Tower of the World Trade Center collapsed. The debris also ignited fires, which continued to burn throughout the afternoon on lower floors of the building. The building's internal fire suppression system lacked water pressure to fight the fires, and the building collapsed completely at 5:21:10 pm, according to FEMA,[5]:23 while the 2008 NIST study placed the final collapse time at 5:20:52 pm.

47 stories.

6 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

Have you seen video of a plane hitting the Pentagon? If so I would love to see it.

If there is no video of something, that means it didn't happen, I see. So the climber that was struck by a giant boulder in Yosemite isn't dead? There is no video, that I know of.

1 hour ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

How did a 757 make full powered corkscrew descents with the center of gravity well outside of limits because all the passengers were in the back and remain controllable by a non-pilot? Or even a professional pilot, how could that happen? It can't.

How do you know it made a corkscrew descent without video. the plane crashed into the ground in front of the pentagon. I doesn't take a test pilot to miss a building as big as the pentagon. How good does the aerodynamics need to be to crash into the ground and damage a building next to the crash site?

FACT: Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"54cfc894a4b55_-_911-flight77-debris.jpg.66e49e61f989f96fc260f61d29d29002.jpg