• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

World's Shortest Books

Bruce Nye

Great UNLV Football Teams

Proper Etiquette, by Bobby Knight

Talking Without Referencing Notre Dame, by Lou Holtz

Britney Spears and Other Music Legends

On that first one, head coach Wayne Nunnally did manage to go 4-0 against LB St. in the late 80s. 

But yeah, other than 1984 (top 25 ranking with QB Randall Cunningham and RB Kirk Jones) there hasn't been much to cheer. 

The tidbit I remember was a 1985 LB/UNLV game at LV, where LB won 28-24, but only after the same #94 for UNLV committed not one, not two, but THREE 4th quarter personal fouls to allow LB to keep the ball and run out the clock.    Afterwards, my friends and I declared #94 the MVP for the game.

That isn't a bad place to watch a FB game, although some 6-8 miles from campus.   They just haven't been very good for most of the past 3+ decades. 

Anger Management Milton Bradely

By the Book. Doug Eddings

Using your head in baseball Jose Conseco

Say No to drugs. Bill Lee

Touch em All. Reggie Willits

Opposing team Friendships I've Made. Bob Gibson

Consistent Hitting for the Pacific North West. Chone Figgins

Edited by johndw52

That isn't a bad place to watch a FB game, although some 6-8 miles from campus.   They just haven't been very good for most of the past 3+ decades. 

I've been to several games at Sam Boyd Stadium and I agree, a decent place to go to games. There are some upgrades about to happen that will be better for the fans and the players. The new coach, we'll see. I'm very skeptical about bringing in a high school coach, especially one who had every advantage and had the best players in the state because his school can recruit. Snoop Dogg enrolled his kid there to give him a leg up on a college career.

The Importance of Personal Responsibility in Professional Athletics, by Josh Gordon and Johnny Manziel

Selecting the Right Girlfriend, by Kurt Busch

My Significant Contributions to Society, by Rush Limbaugh, foreword by Ann Coulter

All Time Great Players of the Seattle Pilots

Sensible Strategies for Televising Sports, by Bud Selig