• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cops are great

Adam

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

The point is this dude may not have been as innocent as portrayed.  When I first heard the story I was like “fuck those rednecks”  but now it comes out that maybe the dude was a fucking criminal after all.  Sigh.  

that was my take also. but in watching the pictures of the guy inside the construction area, i didn't see him steal anything or do any damage. hard to say he was a thief in this case (unless there is evidence indicating otherwise).

2 hours ago, Tank said:

that was my take also. but in watching the pictures of the guy inside the construction area, i didn't see him steal anything or do any damage. hard to say he was a thief in this case (unless there is evidence indicating otherwise).

And if he had stolen something? Does that deputize two private citizens to chase him down and shoot him? If you see a guy steal a case of beer from 7-11 while you’re in the parking lot is it ok to kill that person?

BTW, I’m referring to the hypothetical “you”. I know your post wasn’t in support of that dude’s murder.

I just hate the constant narrative after these things come out of “well, I heard he wasn’t a good dude, so NBD.” Just freaking imagine how different the story would be if the race roles were reversed. White dude goes jogging in black neighborhood. Decides to look into ongoing construction project (something I’ve done a million freaking times). Local black guys just hanging out nearby decide to get their guns and chase him down to ask a few questions. White dude tries to run away. Local black dudes corner him and get out of the car to “talk” with guns at the ready. Scared white dude tries to defend himself and gets shot in the process and dies. No freaking way the local black dudes involved are sleeping in their own beds that night.

4 hours ago, calscuf said:

The point is this dude may not have been as innocent as portrayed.  When I first heard the story I was like “fuck those rednecks”  but now it comes out that maybe the dude was a fucking criminal after all.  Sigh.  

I don’t know that peeking around a construction site is grounds for the redneck neighborhood watch to go chase the guy down with their truck and then order him to accommodate their interrogation.  Whatever the guys past is - which the bozo brigade couldn’t have had a clue about.  What they did was not justified. 

I mean what’s the justification for grabbing your guns and chasing the guy down when he doesn’t even have your shit on his person.  It seems like pretty clear cut murder to me.  Sure, painting the guy as an angel is unnecessary.  Counter productive as well.  But let’s not kid ourselves here.  The people defending this were out defending it before any details about the black kids past were known.  Before anything was known about this video of him peeking around a construction site.  And even if it turned out that the guy was completely clean these people would still be trying to justify it. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

6 hours ago, Adam said:

Did both your buddies give you road head on the way home or just one?

A) There were two cousins and one friend, you incestuous fantasizer you.

B) I’m sure it was a generally sexually frustrated time for all of us.

1 hour ago, Don said:

And if he had stolen something? Does that deputize two private citizens to chase him down and shoot him? If you see a guy steal a case of beer from 7-11 while you’re in the parking lot is it ok to kill that person?

BTW, I’m referring to the hypothetical “you”. I know your post wasn’t in support of that dude’s murder.

Whew, glad you added that part.

the idea of hunting him down and shooting him is as wrong as it could possibly be. I hope the accused never breathe free air again.

gQQFtQ4U_normal.jpeg

Dean Meminger

@DeanMeminger
·
Mom placed in handcuffs after altercation with #NYPD & #MTA over not fully wearing her mask in #Brooklyn #NYCSubway station. Police say woman wouldn’t listen, but wasn’t arrested and charged, rather taken out of station. Courtesy: Anthony Davis on FB

7:02 PM · May 13, 2020Twitter for iPhone

just heard they've fired four officers from the Milwaukee PD. I imagine charges may be filed. if you see the video, there's just no justification for the officer to keep kneeling on that dude's head/neck.

1 minute ago, m0nkey said:

I miss cals.  We need @angelinkc to take his place

These guys are harmless. Those beach goers are the real danger. Hilarious that Biden makes a dumbass racial comment and all of a sudden cops are killing black men everywhere. Almost like the left looking to create a diversion 

18 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

These guys are harmless. Those beach goers are the real danger. Hilarious that Biden makes a dumbass racial comment and all of a sudden cops are killing black men everywhere. Almost like the left looking to create a diversion 

Wonder what the overlap is between people who get mad at beachgoers and protesters.

As usual, I feel like all the anger here is directed too far down the food chain. They should be more pissed at the leadership (cop and civilian) that was going to be content with allowing someone to be fired for killing an unarmed man while performing duties in the name of the city of Minneapolis. You storm their gated communities and then you get some real reaction