• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cops are great

Adam

54 minutes ago, Jason said:

So I hear but that is on the list of shows I've never watched but constantly hear about it. When Lou was still with us, I was always amazed at the amount of TV shows that he watched based on his posts in the TV forum. I then realized that I rarely watch TV other than thumbing through the channels in the morning before going to work.  

Give the first episode 10 minutes. You'll be hooked. 

• 2 months later...

Teen, reported kidnapped, was fatally shot by San Bernardino deputies as she obeyed their commands, video shows

After the shooting, Sheriff Shannon Dicus said that a person believed to be Savannah had gotten out of the passenger side of the vehicle wearing tactical gear and that evidence suggested she was a “participant in shooting at our deputies.”

However, newly released video from the incident doesn't show the teen in tactical gear, and it reveals she was obeying deputies’ instructions to approach them.

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

This is some of the worst policing I've seen. Many of the deputies involved were completely incompetent. The crossfire alone was some severe cringe level stuff and there is zero justification to shoot that girl at that time. Even if the girl was a willing participant at some point, she did not have a weapon at that time and was being directed to do what she was doing. I think the military would refer to this as a "clusterfuck". 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

This is some of the worst policing I've seen. Many of the deputies involved were completely incompetent. The crossfire alone was some severe cringe level stuff and there is zero justification to shoot that girl at that time. Even if the girl was a willing participant at some point, she did not have a weapon at that time and was being directed to do what she was doing. I think the military would refer to this as a "clusterfuck". 

This kind of stuff seems to happen a lot. Police get trigger happy, kill a civilian, then lie about it to cover it up. 

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Jason said:

It was either the seat belt or when he shot 10 rounds at the cops. I can't confirm which one it was though. 

Let's say you're in your car, and a group of men in plainclothes approach you. You have a gun in your car. What is your reaction?

Just now, Taylor said:

Let's say you're in your car, and a group of men in plainclothes approach you. You have a gun in your car. What is your reaction?

This dude was out on bond for gun crimes and are you talking about the plainclothes cops with plate carriers that say “Police” on them? I’ve been pulled over numerous times and have followed all instructions given to me. This dude still couldn’t do that after he knew they were cops and decided to shoot one. He’s a criminal that fucked around and found out.