• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cops are great

Adam

5 hours ago, PattyD22 said:

Honestly, Sierra Lakes is a pretty nice golf course.  I’ve played there several times with no instances of gun waving lunatics around.

Yet, lol

Back in the 70's and 80's Fontana was not a desirable place to be no matter what. There was no new area along the 15 Fwy.

The only golf course I remember was the Sam Snead pitch and putt

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
32 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Another day, another cop murdering his family.

it’s no wonder they have mental health issues when they have to get involved with shit like this. PTSD is a real thing and cops should have to receive mental health services as part of the job. 

24 minutes ago, Jason said:

it’s no wonder they have mental health issues when they have to get involved with shit like this. PTSD is a real thing and cops should have to receive mental health services as part of the job. 

Not everyone who experiences trauma goes home and beats/murders their wife and kids.

• 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Drug dealers are pretty smart, at least according to The Wire.

So I hear but that is on the list of shows I've never watched but constantly hear about it. When Lou was still with us, I was always amazed at the amount of TV shows that he watched based on his posts in the TV forum. I then realized that I rarely watch TV other than thumbing through the channels in the morning before going to work.  

19 minutes ago, Jason said:

So I hear but that is on the list of shows I've never watched but constantly hear about it. When Lou was still with us, I was always amazed at the amount of TV shows that he watched based on his posts in the TV forum. I then realized that I rarely watch TV other than thumbing through the channels in the morning before going to work.  

The Wire is fantastic. Check it out.