• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cops are great

Adam

4 hours ago, Redondo said:

I don't know if i could have stayed as calm as that cop. All that verbal abuse is out of line. Of course the 4 second clip reflects their narrative, but is not the entire story. 

There's is always more to the story on most of the viral police use of force videos. Check out Donut Operator 's Youtube channel. He breaks down many of them based on the incident facts

• 2 months later...

My Philippines cock fighting story.

My brother-in-law raises roosters for this so I convinced him to set me up. He got me a young bird and I set up a coop and bought feed and raised him up until he was fighting size. 
We go to the local arena, I paid my entry fee and we waited our turn. At this particular venue it was customary to put a razor on the spur to speed up the outcome a bit. So it’s out turn and my nephew is in the crowd taking bets for me that totaled about $300. We go through the into ritual and I drop him on the ground in the pit, first pass and the other bird slit my bird’s throat clean with the razor.

Altogether between the betting, the entry fee and the cost of raising the bird that 7 second fight cost me about $700

13 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

My brother-in-law raises roosters for this so I convinced him to set me up. He got me a young bird and I set up a coop and bought feed and raised him up until he was fighting size. 
We go to the local arena, I paid my entry fee and we waited our turn. At this particular venue it was customary to put a razor on the spur to speed up the outcome a bit. So it’s out turn and my nephew is in the crowd taking bets for me that totaled about $300. We go through the into ritual and I drop him on the ground in the pit, first pass and the other bird slit my bird’s throat clean with the razor.

Altogether between the betting, the entry fee and the cost of raising the bird that 7 second fight cost me about $700

That's disgusting. Absolutely a waste of an animal's life, for no reason.

With all due respect.

18 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Hopefully the Chicken Adobo was worth it.

8 hours ago, Spin Rate said:

That's disgusting. Absolutely a waste of an animal's life, for no reason.

With all due respect.

From my experience of my time in the Philippines they don't waste any part of the animal. They will make a meal out of any piece that is edible.

On 10/29/2020 at 12:57 AM, arch stanton said:

And I'm a bit dubious on taking one of nature's greatest hunters and turning into a whining ball of fur for my amusement but I guess I see cruelty different than some

They can still hunt, if they are so inclined.  The cruelty is when they get ahold of a field mouse that has ingested poison.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...