• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

I have honestly considered several times deactivating my account because I really just can't stand most of the crap people post. I think I'm down to under 100 friends now because the women my gawd are just so unbearably annoying about stupid stupid garbage. Stuff I don't care about, stuff I don't need to see, its really just a huge waste of my time.

However, I do like "friending" bands or companies and getting updates about pre-sale tickets or other things I wouldn't find out about if I didn't have an account, so I am kinda torn.

There are just some things I never would have heard about or parties I wouldn't have attended if I didn't check it out.

People who feel the need to photograph their food at a restaurant. Doubly so if they have already eaten part of it.

People who post 9,000 photos of their grandchildren, as if no one has ever seen a baby before. Double if they set one as their profile photo.

People who believe that I care what they are doing right now (my sister-in-law is one of these). I don't give a damn if you just left Wal Mart and are on your way to Albertsons. I almost feel like saying, "Scan of the receipt or it didn't happen."

People who believe that I ought to share a "thanks to God" post with everyone on my friends list because I haven't died yet.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

The "daughter best friend" one reminds me of a woman I worked with years ago. She was in her mid 30s and still living with her parents - as were all of her siblings, the oldest of whom was over 40. I kept looking for an albino kid with a banjo sitting on the porch every time I drove past their house.

• 3 weeks later...