• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

Humblebrag alert:  I am in good with the skycaps!

This morning I am feeling thankful for the American Airlines Skycaps who recognized me and pulled me out from a huge line and let me cut to the front. It's the things like this that keep me loyal to this airline. Thanks boys!!!‪

I wonder which of the 79 American Airlines super special VIP clubs this passenger is with

Actors and actresses, I'm talking C or D-list talent, are easily the most narcissistic people I know.  Facebook/Twitter has really opened my eyes to something I thought only applied to Hollywood types.

This 33 year old actress I know taught music for awhile.  Now she's "finally pursuing her passion" after limited experience in Broadway musicals.  Today marked her 25th strikeout in a row on auditions. This is her whining on Twitter in the last 8 hours:

- Can I confess? I'm pretty pissed at God.

- I don't have any friends.

- Woudn't it be cool if I weren't wasting my life?

- I would trade ALL of my Christmas presents to just be in the chorus of the show I just didn't get.

- I see people with less talent than me getting cast and I'm not.

- Who do I have to sleep with to get cast in something?

- I'm not okay. All I wanted to was to be in a show. What's wrong?

- I still haven't heard. I'm about 5% away from giving up.

- I hate myself, right now. And my life. I'll go write abt it in Xanga...OH WAIT.

This happens on a daily basis, over and over and over again.  Sigh.

Actors and actresses, I'm talking C or D-list talent, are easily the most narcissistic people I know.  Facebook/Twitter has really opened my eyes to something I thought only applied to Hollywood types.

This 33 year old actress I know taught music for awhile.  Now she's "finally pursuing her passion" after limited experience in Broadway musicals.  Today marked her 25th strikeout in a row on auditions. This is her whining on Twitter in the last 8 hours:

- Can I confess? I'm pretty pissed at God.

- I don't have any friends.

- Woudn't it be cool if I weren't wasting my life?

- I would trade ALL of my Christmas presents to just be in the chorus of the show I just didn't get.

- I see people with less talent than me getting cast and I'm not.

- Who do I have to sleep with to get cast in something?

- I'm not okay. All I wanted to was to be in a show. What's wrong?

- I still haven't heard. I'm about 5% away from giving up.

- I hate myself, right now. And my life. I'll go write abt it in Xanga...OH WAIT.

This happens on a daily basis, over and over and over again.  Sigh.

Tell that broad I'm looking for an executive assistant