• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

That picture-quote is great!

Is everybody out to get you?

Is your child a perfect little angel, but his teachers have it out for him?

Three or more times divorced?

Hang in there sweetie! Forgive these assholes for they know not what they do. An evil flying spaghetti monster controls their thoughts and actions!

You guys will love this one.

So a couple months back I met a chick at the local watering hole, friend of a friend dealio that I actually posted about because she was the one that was family friends with Butcher and dropped some gems about Napoli and Sosh. She recently sends me a friend invite a couple weeks ago.....middle aged woman that recently became a grandmother, I think she is in Real Estate from memory. It starts off rocky as she over posts everything she does and is one of the FB abusers, but much like YK she provides gems to bring to the table, about 90% of these images I post are from her. 

But shit got real this weekend. I was already over all the posting and lame "Share if you hug your Aunt daily" pics, but this broad actually created a FB group that does nothing but posts and shares these pics.....like a database group. I had to pull the plug. I don't want to post the page because it's her directly as the "group leader", but this is their motto:

The <Lame inspirational and motivational name> is a group of social entrepreneurs who are hungry to make a difference. One Month. One Cause. Possibilities? Endless

People posting pictures of their food on social media is one of my pet peeves, along with:

*Selfies.

*Pictures of Starbucks beverages.

*Pictures of pets.

*Pictures of sunsets.

*Selfies.

*Mother f'n selfies.

Against pictures of pets?  What kind of monster are you??

and btw, its always pics of Starbucks.  Never Its a Grind, or Seattle's Best.

My worst, is the middle aged broads and the pics of their feet at the pool or beach.

People posting pictures of their food on social media is one of my pet peeves, along with:

*Selfies.

*Pictures of Starbucks beverages.

*Pictures of pets.

*Pictures of sunsets.

*Selfies.

*Mother f'n selfies.

My wife posts pictures of pets and sunsets.

guys who write LOL at the end of their own posts.

one friend is a terrible abuser of this. he also constantly posts pics of his dinner. 

i have never understood the fascination with showing other people what you're eating. unless it's some kind of special occasion with an incredibly decorated dessert, why do i care what your hamburger looks like?