• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

Against pictures of pets? What kind of monster are you??

and btw, its always pics of Starbucks. Never Its a Grind, or Seattle's Best.

My worst, is the middle aged broads and the pics of their feet at the pool or beach.

He ment pictures of their cats.

guys who write LOL at the end of their own posts.

one friend is a terrible abuser of this.

You can tell how old someone is if they have multiple lols or end damn near everything with lol.

There are some dudes here like this and have mentioned in other posts they range from 17-26

You can tell how old someone is if they have multiple lols or end damn near everything with lol.

There are some dudes here like this and have mentioned in other posts they range from 17-26

my worst abuser friend just turned 50 this summer. on facebook, he will never be accused of being terribly mature.

Against pictures of pets?  What kind of monster are you??

and btw, its always pics of Starbucks.  Never Its a Grind, or Seattle's Best.

My worst, is the middle aged broads and the pics of their feet at the pool or beach.

lol...I think I have seen Chuck post the pic of his feet at the pool or beach before

If we are going to talk shit, might as well drop in one time some chick drops a gem with no shame (I wonder if this chick is friends with family members that could see this)

10173732_960689433947631_852171216686181

Not only does this chick post this with some kind of "Haha damn right", but has a bunch of other chicks that hit "Like"

God bless social media. It's way too easy for people to not get laid.