• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

Nobody gives a single f about your grandchildren, either.

edit:  If your grandchild wins a race, or does something of note, I am all ears.  But just repeatedly hearing that you HAVE grandchildren, and they are the greatest grandchildren in the world - yikes.

Edited by yk9001

People who describe every wife, mother, daughter, niece, etc. as "beautiful" when it is clearly not the case. I'm talking about physical beauty, which it is clear from the post that this is what is meant.

People who constantly post pictures of babies (as if none of us has ever seen one) so that everyone can tell them how "cute" they are.

The corollary to this is the adjective "amazing".  Both in social media, and in real life, I can't imagine a more overused word.  No, your kid is not "amazing".

Why would anybody post this on somebody's FB wall? What a guy:

I had so much love for you but your true self showed itself. Im sad to say your one of the most scandalous lovers ive ever meet. You lost me as your man and also as a friend. Karmas a bitch, and it never forgets. I cant believe i fell for your bullshit.

One more thing. You have people who love you and you keep hurting them. If you dont snap soon, your going to lose them too, and youll be left alone. I hope the best for you Lisa, i really do, but i cant be part of your life anymore. I was a real man towards you, and for you to do what your doing shows you have no heart. I loved you with all my heart, you were the most beautiful woman i couldve asked for. Now i just see all the ugliness youve become. Ill never have any kind of love for you. You threw that away.

Why would anybody post this on somebody's FB wall? What a pussy:

I had so much love for you but your true self showed itself. Im sad to say your one of the most scandalous lovers ive ever meet. You lost me as your man and also as a friend. Karmas a bitch, and it never forgets. I cant believe i fell for your bullshit.

One more thing. You have people who love you and you keep hurting them. If you dont snap soon, your going to lose them too, and youll be left alone. I hope the best for you Lisa, i really do, but i cant be part of your life anymore. I was a real man towards you, and for you to do what your doing shows you have no heart. I loved you with all my heart, you were the most beautiful woman i couldve asked for. Now i just see all the ugliness youve become. Ill never have any kind of love for you. You threw that away.

fixed

10583786_790711050975136_509051432813173

Usually posted by irony-challenged republicans (because Hillary!) who don't seem to realize that such a requirement would disqualify every possible republican hopeful for 2016.  

All that aside, still stupid.  The military is no different from the rest of society in that it has the complete spectrum.  Idiots, slackers, thieves, honorable people, people just trying to make a living.  Nothing about serving in the military makes a person more fit to be president.  Not only that, but for those who have served, think about the officers you served under.  

Glen's comment stream on Facebook is so awesome. I seriously don't know how he finds all of them.

My favorite ever was like "young blonde republican broads" or something.

Honestly, it all comes from my friends. I can't think of anything I follow that is really political. That said, at some point I'll check it out to see if there is something there.

Social media has not been good for me lately. Had a breakup that resulted in a post from my ex basically describing me as a monster, though she was kind enough not to mention me by name. This is followed by her being in a new relationship two weeks later. Hmm.

Same guy posted this on Lisa's page a few days ago. He doesn't seem to understand that she's a lying slut. And apparently, he's a big Boys II Men fan:

Girl, I'm here for you
All those times at night when you just hurt me
And just run out with that other fella
Baby, I knew about it, I just didn't care
You just don't understand how much I love you do you?
I'm here for you
I'm not out to go out and cheat on you all night
Just like you did, baby, but that's all right
Hey, I love you anyway
And I'm still gonna be here for you 'till my dying day, baby
Right now, I'm just in so much pain, baby
'Cause you just won't come back to me
Will you? Just come back to me

Its a roundabout way of saying "I'm better than you" in an "inspiring" way

I'm still not past "WET your appetite." People show their ignorance by using similar sounding words rather than the right ones.

It's "whet", for the verbally challenged.

Another pet peeve is "mute" point (instead of "moot").

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Social media has not been good for me lately. Had a breakup that resulted in a post from my ex basically describing me as a monster, though she was kind enough not to mention me by name. This is followed by her being in a new relationship two weeks later. Hmm.

Jeff Foxworthy has a great quote about this when your SO says "We need to see other people." He goes on to say, "If she says this you can bet that she has already cut a pony from the herd, and if she isn't riding him already she has taken the saddle out of the barn."