• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

Speaking of cats... I gave one of my co-workers a gift card to a local coffee shop.  She's single, early-30's, lives by herself with her cat "Luma". I half-joked to her saying she could take her cat there and they can share a coffee some morning.  Well she responded back that they have already done that, she has coffee and her cat has milk.   She says everything works out great until a dog shows up Luma has to hiss at the dog to assert its dominance over the patio.

I wonder what kind of conversation the two of them have there.

Some general pet peeves. Poor spelling and grammar. We are a nation of dumb****s. 

Dudes who have opinions on everything, regardless of topic. You cannot possibly have enough information to form solid, objective opinions about every news story, political issue, scientific breakthrough, etc. STFU 

Posting screenshots of your weather app

Two different girls I know each moved to Colorado and have been doing this multiple times a week.

One of them had a temp of like -2, with 'no big deal!!!emoji!!!'

3 hours later:  My windshield cracked from the weather, BUT I STILL LOVE IT HERE!!!!

Can't wait to see her ramblings 3 months from now.

The GoFundMe craze is out of control. 

People want sympathy to pay for everyday expenses because they waste money on other crap.  It's virtual panhandling.  This isn't to say there aren't lots of legitimate causes, but don't cry poor with an iPhone 6 in your hand after you've just returned from vacation. 

Posting screenshots of your weather app

Two different girls I know each moved to Colorado and have been doing this multiple times a week.

One of them had a temp of like -2, with 'no big deal!!!emoji!!!'

3 hours later:  My windshield cracked from the weather, BUT I STILL LOVE IT HERE!!!!

Can't wait to see her ramblings 3 months from now.

Hopefully 3 months from now we will be a bit warmer.  

I am with you though on that type of post.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Peyts' mom is having yet ANOTHER bad year.

So far 2015, not so great. First, 3 weeks of migraines. Now this week, 2 trips to urgent care, 2 trips to pharmacy. 2/3 of us with bacterial infections and on antibiotics. All of us coughing like crazy. Peyts out of school all week, Max out of school 3 days, and me out of work 3 days. So difficult to take care of two sick kids while I have bronchitis. I just thought I had the flu, until I decided to get checked out, too. At least I knew I wasn't just being wimpy. What a week! Hopefully, the worst is behind us....