• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

10403654_853964701328196_807754682348772

Or maybe you'll get a lesson in grammar instead.

Bad grammar aside, there was seriously an adult who believed they would receive a large amount of money if they posted this?

I re-posted it 45 minutes ago and am still waiting for my fortune.

I have a friend who engages in one of my pet peeves repeatedly: For some reason, the man feels the need to post a photo of every meal he eats out, invariably with the legend "Mmmm" underneath the photo. He eats out several times per week. And this is when he isn't posting photos of alcoholic drinks on the patio table by his swimming pool and commenting about how rough it is living in Las Vegas.

He went to Florida State, so I should probably cut him some slack. That isn't an easy burden to carry. Maybe this is some kind of coping mechanism.

Then there are people like my sister-in-law, who apparently believes that people are anxiously awaiting her every location update as she goes from Wal Mart to the mall to some chain place for lunch. Scan of the receipts or it didn't happen.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Since there isn't any drama on my page, the latest "Mmmmm" from my meal-photographing friend. I have no idea what this is.

10433094_1099145630102265_46048746926196

Ok, I am actually going to defend this pic -

1) its kinda interesting - maybe some sort of cinnamon crunch pizza?  Something I've never seen before; and

2) ITS NOT HALF EATEN.  Those pics just disgust me.

Edited by yk9001