• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

Dearest females,

I know you're all at some kind of brunch function today. I don't need to see you sitting at a table in a flower-laden dress, while your loved ones put up fake smiles for the camera as they peer out from behind a giant flower certerpiece.

Cherished memories are NOT being made today, no matter how hard you try.

Awesome.

Holy hell

have another friend who's even worse. she and her husband celebrate "birthday month", which involves going out to eat quite a bit. the number of hashtags is staggering. and then there's their poorly behaved dog . . . this dog has no discipline, and they don't seem too interested in teaching him what the word NO means. they post endless pictures of him and include so many hashtags, i'm surprised al gore hasn't called them and told them to knock it off.

11150408_10205869998165590_5260690105716

Diagnosed with Pneumonia again... Ugh! This time I have re-opened old scars in my lungs caused by the same virus over the years which is why I have been coughing up blood the past 2-3 days. What gives?!?!? I'm just fortunate I don't have lung cancer which they tested for, though I need to get another chest X-Ray & CT-Scan in two weeks to see what's going on with my left lung which seemingly is always the one having the problem.

Like · Comment · Share

LOL, not for Chuck's pneumonia, but at the dude who "liked" the post

You really have to question a 38 year-old woman's sanity when she thinks these lyrics are profound enough to post:

"I like the snake on your tattoo; I like the ivy and the ink blue. Yea yo; Yeah you… Yea yo.

You have to take me right now; from this dark life now. Yea yo; Yeah you… How about now? Yea yo

Put me onto your black motorcycle; 50’s baby doll dress for my 'I do'. It only takes forty hours to Nevada. I wear your sparkle; you call me your mama.

Let me put on a show for you, daddy. Let me put on a show. Let me put on a show for you, tiger… Let me put on a show

I need you like a baby when I hold you; like a druggy, like I told you. Yea yo; Yeah you… Yea yo.

Hello, heaven, you are a tunnel-lined with yellow lights on a dark night. Yea yo."

Edited by Ray McKigney

So somebody on my feed just posted photos showing them burying their dog in the backyard (of course showing the dog's lifeless corpse being lowered into the hole). Is this even appropriate?

The real question is how many people liked the photo.

my wife decided to make brunch for all of us today. we asked her why and she said she just didn't want to go out and fight the crowds.

worked for us. she wouldn't let us help, either.

My daughter took me to Slaters for Mother's Day....Burgers, Beers and baseball.  She knows.

There is something quite disturbing about posting a photo of a deceased relative in their coffin.

If my relatives in Oklahoma and Arkansas had been on facebook I have no doubt they would posted such pictures.  The widows always had photo albums on the coffee table of their dead husbands in the coffin.  

This is a southern thing.  My family just went through it (again!) about 6 weeks ago.  The southerners wanted to take photos.  We sure didn't. 

It's been this way for all of my other relatives from the south. 

This is a southern thing.  My family just went through it (again!) about 6 weeks ago.  The southerners wanted to take photos.  We sure didn't. 

It's been this way for all of my other relatives from the south. 

I grew up in the south, and of all the photos I have of my grandmother, my mother and my father, none of them were taken at the funeral home or during the memorial service. Those are not the kind of memories I want.

Then again, I have never fit many of the southern stereotypes. May have been my mother's Canadian influence.

11150408_10205869998165590_5260690105716

Diagnosed with Pneumonia again... Ugh! This time I have re-opened old scars in my lungs caused by the same virus over the years which is why I have been coughing up blood the past 2-3 days. What gives?!?!? I'm just fortunate I don't have lung cancer which they tested for, though I need to get another chest X-Ray & CT-Scan in two weeks to see what's going on with my left lung which seemingly is always the one having the problem.

Like · Comment · Share

LOL, not for Chuck's pneumonia, but at the dude who "liked" the post

Yeah.... I LOL'd after seeing that.

Why hasn't Facebook come out with a dislike function yet?