• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In the middle of May, Lol Angeles got 0.48 inches of rain.  The average monthly normal for May is 0.28 inches.  So far, 0.51 inches of rain for the month, and it sounds like 2 more storms are on the way.  

Mammoth has said they will be open for skiing till at least July 7th.

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

In the middle of May, Lol Angeles got 0.48 inches of rain.  The average monthly normal for May is 0.28 inches.  So far, 0.51 inches of rain for the month, and it sounds like 2 more storms are on the way.  

Mammoth has said they will be open for skiing till at least July 7th.

i'm surprised to hear our monthly avg is above 0 for the month of may.

hope we get more this weekend. 

and thanks, AO.

5 minutes ago, red321 said:

Seriously...where the hell did this thunderstorm come from? Blue skies this morning and now it's pouring with booming thunder and lightening

Trout was taking batting practice..

28 minutes ago, red321 said:

Seriously...where the hell did this thunderstorm come from? Blue skies this morning and now it's pouring with booming thunder and lightening

the angels were bowling!

no, not those angels, the real angels.

Getting lit the F up in KC lately. Normal rainfall for May is about 5-6”. Probably got about 10-12” already, with about 6” in 3 or so days last week. Another 6” predicted for this weekend. My basement is a shit show.

1 hour ago, Don said:

Getting lit the F up in KC lately. Normal rainfall for May is about 5-6”. Probably got about 10-12” already, with about 6” in 3 or so days last week. Another 6” predicted for this weekend. My basement is a shit show.

wow, so it's not just us.

we've had rain 2-3 times this month, and that's a real oddity here in socal. more on the forecast for sunday, too.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/2/2013 at 8:21 PM, fan_since79 said:

I arrived in California with my family on July 31, 1972. The temperature that day was 100, still a record high for that date. But the humidity was about 20%.

We were complaining all the way to the hotel, and my dad finally said "Shut up, it's a dry heat!"

So was Auschwitz

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...