• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

@Angel Oracle  January numbers are in.  Season to date, we are +2.77 inches above normal.  It looks pretty likely that 2 out of the last 3 years, we will have had above average rain.  Which also means, 2 out of the last 3 years, you sucked.  Bring on the heat dammit.  I think I'll drive to the end of my driveway to get the mail, just to contribute to it getting warmer.

Edited by gotbeer

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

@Angel Oracle  January numbers are in.  Season to date, we are +2.77 inches above normal.  It looks pretty likely that 2 out of the last 3 years, we will have had above average rain.  Which also means, 2 out of the last 3 years, you sucked.  Bring on the heat dammit.  I think I'll drive to the end of my driveway to get the mail, just to contribute to it getting warmer.

dude, don't be a jerk.

call an uber.

2 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

So far, only a few showers on Sunday and mainly Wednesday and Thursday, and otherwise nothing for the next 10 days in SoCal

Even I would be happy to have two straight weeks of no rain at this point, already approaching the norm for the entire year.  

You do not have any right to complain.  This should be a bannable offense.  

On 2/7/2019 at 3:05 PM, Angel Oracle said:

Even I would be happy to have two straight weeks of no rain at this point, already approaching the norm for the entire year.  

Crazy up here in Arrowhead, been pounded with rain and slushy snow for about a month now, got about 16" of snow early last week, then about 6" more yesterday.  Pretty awesome but I could use a couple weeks of sunshine, instead gonna be a shit show later this week with a bunch of rain in the forecast.

1133404845_2019-02-1111_46_27.thumb.jpg.66494ae5441fa833bf054881a501d58b.jpg

20 hours ago, well_red said:

Crazy up here in Arrowhead, been pounded with rain and slushy snow for about a month now, got about 16" of snow early last week, then about 6" more yesterday.  Pretty awesome but I could use a couple weeks of sunshine, instead gonna be a shit show later this week with a bunch of rain in the forecast.

1133404845_2019-02-1111_46_27.thumb.jpg.66494ae5441fa833bf054881a501d58b.jpg

The prospectors on the East Fork of the San Gabriel River are saying that this year might be the once in a decade flood.  Lot's of snow up in the mountains.  Just need the sudden warm rain, and the river will be a flowing at uncrossable levels.  

And to put in perspective how much rain we've gotten.  The San Gabriel dam has been releasing water in huge amounts lately.  Something that rarely happens.  

So in other words, it's AO's fault.

On 2/11/2019 at 12:07 PM, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Saw something last night that I have never seen here before: freezing rain. I went into the back yard last night, and the patio table was covered with ice.

That stuff sucks.  Try driving on that crap.  We get it a two or three times a year.  Might as well just stay home.