• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

we got back this afternoon from a week in carlsbad. our house was 51* and the electricity wasn't working in half the house. called our electrician and he came out promptly. discovered all of the stuff on our end was fine so he called the city. glendale sent out a crew almost immediately. there was a bad wire from the pole to our house. took them a couple of hours to fix it and saw a few branches off of some troubling trees, but that did the trick and our power was restored. we are enjoying our heater tonight as never before.

20 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

Awwwwwwwwwww.

Is it chilly and wet in Socal for a day or 2?...you poor suffering people!

Somebody ought to do something. 

We thought about sacrificing AO to the Sun God.  But instead we decided to turn on our heaters when we aren't home to contribute to global warming instead.

7 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Damn microclimates.

funny you mention this. when we were in carlsbad last week, the local news from san diego kept referring to their microclimates in the weather report. that seemed really odd to me.

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 10:59 PM, Tank said:

Only once.

but Poway was like super important to everything.

Reminded me of Lee Butter Knife Hamilton's old show, where he's chimes in about lack of calls....

"Oceanside, Rancho Bernardo, POWAYYYYY...I have 10 open lines, do I have to dial the phone for you?!"