• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

65 here in Bandon today...had to open some windows!

the Ferguson fire in Mariposa county has been burning for almost a month (right where I moved from to get away from the yearly fires) friends down there say I must be feeling vindicated..and I say yes...yes I am. 

• 1 month later...

Latest Accuweather.com autumn forecast:  only some .8 of an inch of rain, normal is close to 3 inches.

F freaking U, droughts and resilient ridges of high pressure!

Things that will happen before normal SoCal rains return:

Trump becomes humanitarian by ending his tweets.    Politicians discontinue political ads.

In other words, this weather is freaking @#$T^Y$%&Y$^ forever! 

Half-inch of rain predicted for Tuesday. There you go, AO!

After Monday, temps are predicted to stay in the 70's for the next two weeks. 

This will be delightful if it comes to pass, as early October can often be a scorcher.

(Bixby Knolls exempted from forecast. Temps in the 130's until mid-October.)

Edited by fan_since79

On 9/29/2018 at 8:30 AM, fan_since79 said:

Half-inch of rain predicted for Tuesday. There you go, AO!

After Monday, temps are predicted to stay in the 70's for the next two weeks. 

This will be delightful if it comes to pass, as early October can often be a scorcher.

(Bixby Knolls exempted from forecast. Temps in the 130's until mid-October.)

Was up in the mountains this weekend.  The weather definitely changed today (sunday).  I would not take this storm lightly in the mountain areas.  It looked like rain was building up in the higher elevation mountain areas, and that spells trouble for the lower elevation mountain areas.  

Drains were clogging at the strainers. Had to pull each one out and knock the dirt and debris out, then sweep as much water back to them.

This house was so terribly built where the home is actually level with the surrounding dirt and it angles towards the foundation. So rainwater heads straight to it and in these heavy dumps that water is added to the roof runoff which causes flooding. 

We need to get rain gutters installed. One more expense to incur.