• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

7 hours ago, Tank said:

it's been great. hoping this isn't the end of the rain, but doubtful we'll get more. who knows, it's been a weird enough 2020 that we just might get snow in may.

Well, I hope it stops soon.  I have a hike in May, and I don't want it to be covered in snow.

• 2 weeks later...

This heat wave is killing us. AC unit wasn’t cooling on Thursday, so I changed the filter, which it was time to do anyway. Didn’t make a lick of difference. Got up to 87 inside my house yesterday and it’s currently 89 right now. AC man coming on Monday. We’re in the back bedroom with two open windows and three fans. It’s cooler in here than the living room but still not comfortable. It cools off enough at night that we’re fine. I hate the heat.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Randy Gradishar said:

Had the fortune of seeing them back in 2014 or 2015, not too long before Becker passed. 

I saw them a few times - one time with backstage passes. Their sound will never be replicated. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...