• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Finished first 2 seasons of "A Million Little Things" and it is really good.

Complex characters and a story that's full of twists.

Watched first episode of WhiteChapel and it looks pretty good. Happy @Lou? Don't answer that... I know you don't give a rat's ass.

I had to start it over after trying to watch it a couple weeks ago. The Brits do crime dramas pretty well.

14 hours ago, failos said:

Finished For All Mankind on Apple TV+

Incredible show. 

Just started watching it.  I like Joel Kinnaman from "The Killing" and glad to see him in this one. Looks pretty good. It has me curious.  I'm wondering if this going to be some big political statement show.... I guess I'll find out.

23 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Netflix:  American Horror Story Season 9 1984  This one started out kind of campy and totally 80's.  Really slow and predictable.  But then midway it picked up.  After all was said and done, it turned out to be a really good addition to the AHS storyline.  

We've watched every season, but only made it halfway through 1984. Maybe we should give it another try. So many AHS seasons are that way. The first four episodes are kind of lame, and then it picks up.

20 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I haven't heard a lot about it. What did you like about it? 

I'm 4 episodes in and it's pretty good. It's a fictional take on what would have happened if the Russians had landed on the moon first. It touches on lots of different dynamics related to a robust NASA program... 

Expanding on "For All Mankind" - it touches on some big social issues with the NASA Space program as the backdrop.  It also dives into some deep personal and complex relationships like any good drama and also touches on the events of the time period. It's really well done... It's intense at times and thought provoking too.  All the qualities that make a good dramatic series, IMO>

Finally watched Sixth Sense 20 years too late. I kind of knew about the ending, but still a good flick.

Trying to find something new or to continue. Might jump back into Better Call Saul or Peaky Blinders. May try something new that has been raved about like Justified or The Americans.