• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

On 11/9/2020 at 2:19 PM, Tank said:

started watching this one when it premiered. it's terrific. the writing is sharp and the acting is excellent. looking forward to S3.

I am liking "A Million Little Things" a lot. This is a terrific show. 

On 11/1/2020 at 5:09 AM, Redondo said:

Watching S7 of The Blacklist on Netflix

Raymond is his usual self.

Elizabeth Keen has to be the dumbest and whiniest FBI agent ever.

Hide contents

Really?

How could Restova just walk in and out of the apartment building to babysit Agnes when there are supposedly agents out front watching out for Elizabeth?

Spoiler

The FBI isn't watching the building. They don't know who she is. 

Also, Rostova lives in the building. Red didn't even know she was there. 

7 hours ago, Lou said:
  Hide contents

The FBI isn't watching the building. They don't know who she is. 

Also, Rostova lives in the building. Red didn't even know she was there. 

Spoiler

The FBI is watching the building. They are supposed to be protecting Keen and her daughter.

Red hasn't been to her house at all

Which you are correct on.

Rostova has been walking in and out with the new guy and it didn't make it suspicious? New people moving in?

Also every time they need to go somewhere they can get there in 10 minutes and it's 4 hours away.

I know that I'm nit picking because it's a TV show.

But the writers could do a little better.

Overall I enjoy the show.

Netflix:  Young Wallander  A Swedish cop show.  I'd say it's similar to Endeavour.   So far only one season, but as a cop show, it was an entertaining season.  I don't know how it compares to the Wallander shows as I've never seen it.  But then again, I've never seen the Inspector Morse episodes, but I enjoy the Endeavour episodes.  I think this would be a good one for anyone that likes British cop dramas.  Looking at you Lou.

watched Unknown last night starring Liam Neeson and January Jones. man loses his identity and his wife and tries to piece things back together. also starring diane kruger, who is a lovely young lady. i think she was the famous actress in inglorious basterds.

5 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Netflix:  Young Wallander  A Swedish cop show.  I'd say it's similar to Endeavour.   So far only one season, but as a cop show, it was an entertaining season.  I don't know how it compares to the Wallander shows as I've never seen it.  But then again, I've never seen the Inspector Morse episodes, but I enjoy the Endeavour episodes.  I think this would be a good one for anyone that likes British cop dramas.  Looking at you Lou.

Is that show related to regular Wallander?

8 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Too late. Watched it when it came out in a couple of months ago.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I was hoping it would be about Wallander's son trying to find himself in the shadow of his father's legacy, similar to all the straight-to-video Disney sequels.

I didn't get that vibe.  But again, I haven't seen the Wallander series.  I just heard in reviews that it's a prequel.  

watching the right stuff on Disney +. very enjoyable. I've heard some complaints from a Facebook group of Apollo/mercurcy/gemini enthusiasts who have noticed some of the inaccuracies in the show. be that as it may, it's been a very good program so far. I'm through S1E4.