• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

2 hours ago, Tank said:

Just finished S1 of Fargo. Man, what an ending! Incredible that this is a true story.

Starting S2 right now.

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

So crazy it has to be true

Actually, they aren't true stories... 

21 minutes ago, Tank said:

there’s a disclaimer at the start of each episode that says they are and how names have been changed per the survivors wishes.

Yes, I know - google it and you'll see they're not true stories.

1 hour ago, T.G. said:

@Tank you should know better than to believe anything coming out of Hollywood.

Dude, I suppose next you’re going to tell me that the Cartwright family living on the Ponderosa in Carson City wasn’t true, or that Batman isn’t real. Just shut up before you embarrass yourself.

8 hours ago, Tank said:

Dude, I suppose next you’re going to tell me that the Cartwright family living on the Ponderosa in Carson City wasn’t true, or that Batman isn’t real. Just shut up before you embarrass yourself.

Batman is obviously real because Catwoman has to be.

Edited by T.G.

Anyone on the newest season of Fargo?  

I dig it.  Not totally sold on Chris Rock, but the rest of the cast has been outstanding.   I was mindblown to see that one of the characters is played by the same guy who was Richard Harrow (mask guy) on Boardwalk Empire.  

Looks like some origin material for season 2 as well.

Spoiler

Mike Milligan and Joe Bulo?

2 hours ago, Keener said:

Anyone on the newest season of Fargo?  

I dig it.  Not totally sold on Chris Rock, but the rest of the cast has been outstanding.   I was mindblown to see that one of the characters is played by the same guy who was Richard Harrow (mask guy) on Boardwalk Empire.  

Looks like some origin material for season 2 as well.

Reveal hidden contents

I liked the first 2 seasons best. Season 2 was ok. Like this one the least. Agree, Chris Rock isn't selling it for me. I only watched the first couple episodes and I paused it. I'll probably get back to it eventually.

59 minutes ago, T.G. said:

I liked the first 2 seasons best. Season 2 was ok. Like this one the least. Agree, Chris Rock isn't selling it for me. I only watched the first couple episodes and I paused it. I'll probably get back to it eventually.

It started slow for me, but has really picked up steam after the first couple eps.  

9 hours ago, T.G. said:

Finished season 2 of Whitechapel and it was pretty good. Liked it a little better than season 1...

However...

Reveal hidden contents

I'm in S3 right now.

Buchan is back if that tells you anything.

Good show and I like the characters despite the similarities.

On 11/22/2020 at 9:07 PM, failos said:

Prince Charles is such a c*nt in season 4 of The Crown.

I liked him so much in S3 (the welsh episode).

Great actor though; he was also great in the Les Misérables miniseries.

Just finished seasons 1-4.  Yeah both princes Phillip and Charles aren't put in the best light.  Although Phillip gets better in season 4.  Elizabeth looks the best out of the family, where the rest are like an episode of the Kardashians.  

But overall, it was an interesting look into the royals for the 4 seasons.  I'm sure most is fiction, but none the less, an interesting historical look.  

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

I'm in S3 right now.

Buchan is back if that tells you anything.

Good show and I like the characters despite the similarities.

Just started S3 myself. I like the show. Not crazy about it, but it's pretty good. Holds my interest. Buchan is a little over the top...