• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Started to watch WhiteChapel and I decided I just wasn't in the mood for a crime drama.  I'll probably come back to it at some point, but went looking for something different.

I started watching "A Million Little Things" and I was hooked.

It's a story about four guys who meet in an unconventional way and become best friends.

Spoiler

One guy kills himself in the first episode.  Another one tries to kill himself.  One guy is the single guy who sleeps with anything that walks and the other guy was having an affair with the wife of the guy who killed himself up until the guy killed himself.  Sounds crazy and stupid, right?  Well, it works some how... How the 3 guys, the women in their lives, etc manage to get through all of this ends up being a compelling story.

I've watched 4 episodes and I'm getting into it.  It's sort of a crazy story, but it works some how.  You just have to watch it to see how it unfolds.  I'd recommend it.

5 hours ago, T.G. said:

Started to watch WhiteChapel and I decided I just wasn't in the mood for a crime drama.  I'll probably come back to it at some point, but went looking for something different.

I started watching "A Million Little Things" and I was hooked.

It's a story about four guys who meet in an unconventional way and become best friends.

Reveal hidden contents

I've watched 4 episodes and I'm getting into it.  It's sort of a crazy story, but it works some how.  You just have to watch it to see how it unfolds.  I'd recommend it.

started watching this one when it premiered. it's terrific. the writing is sharp and the acting is excellent. looking forward to S3.

Netflix:  To the Lake  A Russian series, about a virus that hits Moscow, and a group of people trying to escape it.  Initially I thought it was about zombies.  But then came to realize it was more about a virus.  Which is kind of eerie, because this came out in November 2019, when the Rona wasn't even born in a lab yet, and there are a lot of similarities.  And because it is in Russia, they were able to tell a broader story in the background.  Overall, season 1 is more about the characters than about the virus.  Although the virus is all around them.  This is one that I would think even Lou would like.  

18 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

I saw a list of the 15 best Amazon Original series.  #11 on the list is Homecoming starring Julia Roberts, Bobby Cannavale and Stephan James.  30 minute episodes, so I watched a few.  It is directed by Sam Esmail and visually has a Mr. Robot vibe.  Hopefully it finishes strong.

#11? No way in hell. I didn't care for it. Roberts is terrible.

There's a S2 without her, but I haven't had the desire to watch it.

Do you have a link for the list?