• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021 Trade Deadline Discussion Thread

13 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

The guy I always felt bad for when he was introduced was Ethan Faggett, an outfielder who played here when we had the Padres' AAA farm club.

One of my best friends from Childhood has the last name Faggins. He just made Major in the Army.

Major Faggins....

Just now, jsnpritchett said:

Not sure what you mean?  He owns a farm and generally seems to be a pretty down-to-earth guy, so him using "y'all" doesn't seem all that surprising.

And he's from Ohio, so it works.

Just now, jsnpritchett said:

Not sure what you mean?  He owns a farm and generally seems to be a pretty down-to-earth guy, so him using "y'all" doesn't seem all that surprising.

Fine but it is used all the time now by people not from the South.  Seem contrived and awkward.

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

It sucks when you sign on to AW and see a bunch of activity in the Trade Thread only to read the last page and it is about dumb last names and NY.  

I’m pretty impatient as I think the Angels should be active.

6 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Fine but it is used all the time now by people not from the South.  Seem contrived and awkward.

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

That's because it is. 

As someone who's actually from the South (and a VERY redneck/traditional Southern background, specifically), I don't have a problem with it and don't feel that it's contrived.

2 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

As someone who's actually from the South (and a VERY redneck/traditional Southern background, specifically), I don't have a problem with it and don't feel that it's contrived.

Well with your redneck background, your organized and eloquent response comes off as contrived.

Dumb it up a little more next time.  Keep it real dog.

15 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

He had one movement after his coffee this morning.  Does that count?

As usual I need more information.  I suggest whether it counts or not is dependent upon both appearance (scouting, primarily) and data.  I’ll let that one just drop in here.