• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels fire Mickey Callaway, placed on MLB Ineligible List through 2022

rafibomb

2 hours ago, calscuf said:

I’m pretty sure he’d do what most of us would do if you put a vagina on us.  Never leave the house except for treatment for our extremely wrinkled fingers.

Bitch and complain, watch Wendy Williams, and tell their husbands something needs to be fixed in the house?

Edited by Brandon

1 hour ago, stormngt said:

Does anyone here see the irony that the consensus on this board is to send Callaway to the proverbial guillotine?  Especially this board frequently have posted pics, vids, and memes of women in sexual suggestive clothing and poses and guys getting erections?

Just curious

not at all the same. this is a public forum. nobody is sending suggestive material to private numbers, etc.

a correct correlation would be if a male member was sending inappropriate and unwanted messages to a female member.

5 minutes ago, ukyah said:

not at all the same. this is a public forum. nobody is sending suggestive material to private numbers, etc.

a correct correlation would be if a male member was sending inappropriate and unwanted messages to a female member.

"Not the same thing"

Common phrase for hypocrites.   

Look, i understand the business.  Calloway more likely will be fired.  I am also not part of the woke crowd.  I just don't throw stones in glass houses.  

I find it very ironic!  

16 minutes ago, stormngt said:

"Not the same thing"

Look, i understand the business.  Calloway more likely will be fired.  I am also not part of the woke crowd.  I just don't throw stones in glass houses.  

I find it very ironic!  

This is moronic.  What I say as a joke is much different than what I would say to a woman that has ties to my job.  I hardly believe it’s being a hypocrite. 

36 minutes ago, stormngt said:

"Not the same thing"

I find it very ironic!  

are you calling me a hypocrite?

it's two different things entirely. so get woke to that. 

They should treat this in a similar way as when an employee is discovered to having a substance abuse problem.  The response should largely depend on Callaways acceptance of having a problem and wanting help.   To me, trying to reclaim someone who has some sort of dependency says a lot more about an organizations commitment to that ethos than taking the easy way out and summarily firing him.

9 hours ago, stormngt said:

How do I have a high horse?   I haven't judge Callaway.   I don't judge people who post things I may find disgusting. 

However, I am a fan of hipocrysy.  

I think you meant to say you're not a fan. Also, I'm a fan of good spelling.