• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels fire Mickey Callaway, placed on MLB Ineligible List through 2022

rafibomb

I would like to publicly apologize to anyone I may have hurt by something I tweeted out this afternoon and since deleted.

Earlier today, I posted a tweet based on information I had learned about a former Mets employee.

Because of the nature of the information, I felt strongly that the best course of action was to not be silent and pass it along, but I now regret doing so.

I let my emotion and enthusiasm get the best of me and I unilaterally undermined the integrity of my site.

In my over 15 years of running MMO I  have never once posted anything in an attempt to draw more traffic and clicks. In fact, I constantly preach against that.

Please do not let my bad decision affect the way you view our talented staff of writers at MetsMerized. They are guiltless in this.

The tweet has been deleted because I never should have tweeted it in the first place.

This was not my report to tease out and I sincerely apologize to my source for breaking her confidence in me.

I ask all of you to please forgive my indiscretion and bad judgment. This is not who we are.

Thank you in advance.