• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels fire Mickey Callaway, placed on MLB Ineligible List through 2022

rafibomb

2 minutes ago, failos said:

Nothing wrong with a good tampon joke. I'm a big fan of midol jokes, though.

Don't put anything up my ass @NorCal Halo

Since it looks like you all went to state schools, let me tell you what we learned at the university.  It's not the joke; it's the dialectic thinking that suggests that if you don't approve of boorish behavior than you are a non-man.  There is more than a chance Cals that I will prove to you who is a real man.  Moderators can officiate.  Set the place and time troll.

3 minutes ago, NorCal Halo said:

Since it looks like you all went to state schools, let me tell you what we learned at the university.  It's not the joke; it's the dialectic thinking that suggests that if you don't approve of boorish behavior than you are a non-man.  There is more than a chance Cals that I will prove to you who is a real man.  Moderators can officiate.  Set the place and time troll.

Listen pal, I went to Johns Hopkins University for a semester. Don't fuck with me.

5 minutes ago, NorCal Halo said:

Hofstra West?

Just now, NorCal Halo said:

Not sure the reference, Taylor. 

He (Chad) was a dude who became infamous for naming the "time and place" where he would allegedly beat someone up. I'm fuzzy on the details, but I think Brandon or someone actually showed up, and Chad bailed.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

He (Chad) was a dude who became infamous for naming the "time and place" where he would allegedly beat someone up. I'm fuzzy on the details, but I think Brandon or someone actually showed up, and Chad bailed.

Not Chad.  I don't bail.  So you are saying its ok to be a troll, like Cals, by calling someone a girl that uses tampons for saying that Callaway's behavior was unacceptable.  However, it violates the TOS to behave just as I would if Cals said this to my face?  I'm not threatening, I'm defending.  If someone calls me a girl or, worse, disrespects my girl and wife, there is a consequence.  I will let the moderators decide.  Or Cals can man up by admitting he was wrong.  Or Cals can man up and take the consequences.