• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

FIRE MADDON

failos

There are many issues and position coaching and over analyzing the analytics is many of them!

1. Pitchers still need to pound the Zone! Down in the strike zone.

2. If a Starting pitcher is doing well. Don't pull them with 1 or 2 outs let them finish the inning. You will see that quite a few of the relievers don't do well in the middle of an inning. "Mayers/Guerra".

3. Scrub catchers giving pitchers high location and then glove drift down in the strike zone (if you watch more often than not ends up with the glove over the middle of the plate**watch the strike zone box on tv**).. Is an issue BemBoom, Kruger, even Stassi does this. Suzuki does not. **Haven't watched Butera as of yet**

4. Taking too many pitches early on in the count and then falling behind in the count.

5. Productive and Quality at bats and outs has fallen to the wayside. I only trust really 2 guys on the roster and once in a while Ohtani. His ass slides out way too often. You can see when he doesn't want to be in the box against someone. Looks completely uncomfortable.

6. Constant over shifting of the infielders.

7. Too many deep counts! = Too many pitches thrown!

There is more! Catching coaches aren't getting the info across or aren't actually watching the setup, pitchers aren't committing to their stuff and act timid while throwing entirely too many pitches.

The infield defensive shifting needs to cease! I would bunt every at bat until I got the bases loaded....

This team needs to grow some S A C K !!!

Have a pleasant Day~

5 hours ago, JustATroutFan said:

No offense but that was like the dumbest move a manager can make with a day off tomorrow by giving a star player who is healthy like Trout the day off. 

Giving ONE player the extra day off isn’t bad.  Giving half your team the extra day off and playing with a scrub roster against a division rival is dumb. 

17 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Yeah like I said in the other thread, it isn't early anymore.

We're almost a quarter of the way through the season.

22.22% to be precise. Which has been about 7% good and 15% absolute rubbish. For every game I enjoy I feel like I have to endure two bad ones. Last night's game was truly joyless - are you not entertained? No I bloody well wasn't.

Without Shohei the Unicorn this season would be a black hole (OK, nods to Walsh and Trout's start too).

And what does "May is the new April" even mean? Is Joe now just spouting random gibberish to deflect attention from the gaping holes in his management of the team? 

Proper pissed off today.