• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

FIRE MADDON

failos

Even on Gurriel's fly out to Adell he ran too far and ended up jabbing at the ball catching it on his side.

Three different times Adell overran too far to his right: the flyout, the double off the wall, and the homer.

This isn't a bad game this is him getting bad reads and running bad routes.

5 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Adell in LF is like Trumbo at 3rd.

I get your point but Trumbo hit 30 bombs it was worth exploring ways to get his bat in the lineup

Adell is going on 3 seasons now of looking lost and confused at the plate and in the field

I fear he's the next Senzel / Lux - a top 5 in mlb prospect that busts

1 minute ago, IheartLA said:

I get your point but Trumbo hit 30 bombs it was worth exploring ways to get his bat in the lineup

Adell is going on 3 seasons now of looking lost and confused at the plate and in the field

I fear he's the next Senzel / Lux - a top 5 in mlb prospect that busts

Come on.  He's only had 257 ABs. Don't make it sound like he's had 3 full seasons.

1 minute ago, cals said:

You don’t know if that man was intoxicated.  I don’t think it’s fair to judge him unless you know he was under the influence.  And even if he was you don’t know what’s happening in his life.  Maybe his husband was diagnosed with cancer but the husband is a total asshole so he left him, not because the cancer, but because he’s an awful person beyond his immune system.

I was referring to you.