• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

FIRE MADDON

failos

if you keep things in perspective, something often lacking on this board, Maddon isn't wrong.

traveling on the I-10E, it's 1531 miles from anaheim to houston.

comparatively, the distance from the earth to the moon is a whopping 238,900 miles, AND there are no rest stops, truck stops, or restaurants.

perspective, people. perspective.

11 minutes ago, cals said:

Considering you all are the same group of guys who were afraid to criticize Reagins as GM and were sucking Dipoto's pole for years, you haven't really shown you're all the greatest baseball minds out there.  I'm gonna continue to support Joe for now. 

Yet we state actual reasons as to why we don't like Maddon whereas your idea of making to arguments to defend him are insulting people and posting links to retarded fan rankings

I don't think Joe would be in any danger even if we had that terrible of an April.  This just isn't the type of ownership group that would feel pressured to make a move based on mediocrity.  

Unless attendance/profitability takes a complete nosedive, I honestly don't feel Moreno cares that much about the team's performance.  As long as he has his marketable stars in Trout/Ohtani to draw in the fanbase, I don't think he's too worried.

1 hour ago, Reveille1984 said:

I don't think Joe would be in any danger even if we had that terrible of an April.  This just isn't the type of ownership group that would feel pressured to make a move based on mediocrity.  

Unless attendance/profitability takes a complete nosedive, I honestly don't feel Moreno cares that much about the team's performance.  As long as he has his marketable stars in Trout/Ohtani to draw in the fanbase, I don't think he's too worried.

I agree Moreno only cares about the money and he knows people will go to the games. People need to stop giving Moreno there money and not go to the games and show home the fans care and want a good team that will be in the playoffs and spend money on players and not low class players or sell the team to someone who will build a winner and spend money, not a team that is trying to survive last place.

1 hour ago, Reveille1984 said:

There is precedent, but many years back.

From 1976-78, the Halos replaced the manager in season every year.

1976 - Dick Williams fired after 96 games, replaced by Norm Sherry.

1977 - Norm Sherry fired after 81 games, replaced by Dave Garcia.

1978 - Dave Garcia fired after 46 games, replaced by Jim Fregosi.

Edited by Angel Oracle