• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

FIRE MADDON

failos

1 hour ago, cals said:

So 0% on the players?

Players do not make out lineups, make pitching changes or sign players. Players strikeout, give up home runs and make fielding errors. Plus players wear that stupid cowboy hat never saw crap like that in 60's. In the 60's had 4 man rotations and pitchers threw 150 pitches in a game. Players did not play because of a sore wrist or I felt something in my hammy. 

20 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

Players do not make out lineups, make pitching changes or sign players. Players strikeout, give up home runs and make fielding errors. Plus players wear that stupid cowboy hat never saw crap like that in 60's. In the 60's had 4 man rotations and pitchers threw 150 pitches in a game. Players did not play because of a sore wrist or I felt something in my hammy. 

Do you still wear a business suit and hat to the game also?  Just wondering…

1 hour ago, PattyD22 said:

Do you still wear a business suit and hat to the game also?  Just wondering…

No but we never paid $15 dollars for a beer. We just brought in our own. Players now bunch of pansies, once they sign big contract it's all over. Absolutely no incentive to play well. 

2 hours ago, PattyD22 said:

I’ve seen @failosat the games.  He is quite the fancy dresser.

But, he did say he is starting to wear the Angelswin V-necks to the games.  I will try and confirm that.

I haven’t worn the v neck to the game (I actually don’t like it). Only wore the blazer because I came straight from visiting my company’s client nearby.

On 6/5/2022 at 3:06 PM, cals said:

I don’t f’ing “love” Maddon.  My position this entire time is that perhaps the blame could be spread around more evenly and that a replacement wasn’t going to flip a switch and everything would be hunky dory.  And we’re very likely going to see that I’m right very soon.

You sir, are a genious.