• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

9 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I think it's honestly just part of Trump's appeal. It's expected of him.

I hate political correctness myself, I think we're incredibly overloaded on it. So i'm glad he's balancing that out a little, lol.

Are you considering voting for Trump now that you know Bernie won't be getting you the free stuff you wanted? A lot of Bernie supporters seem to be headed his way.

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

1 hour ago, InsideThePark said:

Are you considering voting for Trump now that you know Bernie won't be getting you the free stuff you wanted? A lot of Bernie supporters seem to be headed his way.

I much prefer Trump to Hillary, I can tell you that much. And I know Trump is against shit like TPP, so that's a good start.

Trump is not a bought politician, so I immediately like him because of that. He's not politics as usual, that's the #1 most important thing for me right now.

9 hours ago, arch stanton said:

How does he call out wimps? What's he done that's remotely courageous?

He had several draft deferments (4 I think) including a medical one during Viet Nam?

I don't begrudge Trump for his college deferments but the medical one is more than questionable.

Edited by Angels#1Fan

It's Huffington Post, so all of it!

Now that he's the inevitable nominee it's gonna be interesting watching the Republicans justify their vote for him. Same with the Democrats and Hillary. 

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

You governor wants his federal money to keep flowing. They all do, they will all step in line for whomever sits in the chair. Those that are outsiders must have pretty powerful senators in their pocket.

My governor was the first one on line before there was a line!! 

Technically, he is a line.

I'm not sure if he's making a mockery of the process...or if he's figured out the process is a joke and how to best take advantage of how broken politics has become.

here's something special to think about as well...when he's the nominee...he'll start receiving classified briefings on foreign/military affairs.

Edited by red321

4 minutes ago, red321 said:

I'm not sure if he's making a mockery of the process...or if he's figured out the process is a joke and how to best take advantage of how broken politics has become.

That seems to be one in the same. Safely assuming he doesn't actually believe any of the more outlandish claims he's given during the primaries...well most of them at least...what does he do now? Does he ride the wave to the election and enjoy the ride or does he change course during the process and actually take advantage of the situation?

it seems to me like it would be pretty easy to nail trump for all the nonsense he's spouted during the campaign so far, just like it would be easy to nail hilary for all the nonsense she's been involved in.

oh gary johnson, stand up and be counted, man! you couldn't possibly have a better opportunity than this.

12 minutes ago, Tank said:

it seems to me like it would be pretty easy to nail trump for all the nonsense he's spouted during the campaign so far, just like it would be easy to nail hilary for all the nonsense she's been involved in.

oh gary johnson, stand up and be counted, man! you couldn't possibly have a better opportunity than this.

But will the media even pay attention to him?

1 hour ago, red321 said:

here's something special to think about as well...when he's the nominee...he'll start receiving classified briefings on foreign/military affairs.

Well we know what Hillary does with classified information, I'm guessing Trump will not make the same mistakes.