• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

I used to travel a lot. At a certain point I realized I spent more time talking to the hotel staff than family or friends. Best decision I ever made was to change to a job that didn't travel a lot, probably saved my life in the long run. 

Until the meteor lands on your house some weekday night and you're home because you aren't on travel and the Angels suck.

• Replies 49.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

Holy ****, really? This is one of those hyperbolic non stories that if you dug into any candidates volunteer pool you would find all sorts of human refuse.

The point was PBS did a whole special on them as a puff piece without ever mentioning the white power tats the chick had.

I think as a general rule most campaigns should have some guidelines on who they accept as volunteers...adorned with white power tattoos being on the thanks, but no thanks list....but that's just me.

Like these guys? Agree.

new-black-panthers-1-e1352214643140.jpg

Holy crap...the...*shudder* New Black Panthers *shudder* are volunteering for Trump? That's a news bombshell...good find Jay!

White people are afraid of the Black Panthers.  The Panthers haunt their dreams, what with all the chaos they've sown.